𝟬𝟬𝟱 fingers ➝ r.harpe𝗋

v. fingers!!

❝ I like roy's fingers

I like roy's
fingers.

          "How are things?" Jason asked as he plopped down besides you, beer in hand. You smiled at him fondly, telling him about work and family any news he hasn't heard about yet-before he shares his own.

You and Jason Todd didn't hold anything back between each other, having been close friends since you could remember - and subject of your family history caused things you'd only share between the closest of friends as Jason told you all about a girl he hooked up with at a party last week.

He didn't disclose too many details, but it was enough to let your mind wander and the strange sense of jealousy take over your mood. You weren't jealous of a girl being with Jason - your relationship was strictly platonic. In fact, you were jealous that someone on this couch was getting any, when you and your not-so-fresh boyfriend have yet to explore the bedroom.

"I'm sure my stories aren't as interesting as being in a couple, but.." Jason let out with a chuckle as he saw your expression change. You hummed his way in confusion before he went on, "surely your sex stories are wild."

"Oh, of course. Roy and I get in bed and sleep," you rolled your eyes, shaking your head at yourself.

"With each other," Jason corrected you confidently, but you felt a small blush on your cheeks as you had to admit out loud the two of you have never slept together. "What?! Never?"

"Don't sound so surprised," you mumbled, now unable to meet his blue eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know you're not as sexual but Roy is, I was just sure..." he trailed off, feeling guilty for even mentioning it, "but hey it's your choice and you can do whatever you want." He finished with a smile. You thanked him with one of your own before you decided now would be the perfect time to confide in Jason.

"Actually, oh god this is embarrassing," you said, but the curiosity in his eyes prompted you to go on, "I think there's a problem with me."

"I'm sure you're being dramatic," Jason put his bottle down now, attention towards you and only you.

"I can't get... y'know... and so when we tried... He couldn't... y'know...." you tried saying without actually saying, your cheeks burning and your fingers playing with the hem of your jeans so you didn't have to look Roy's best friend in the eye and say what the problem really was.

"You can't get wet enough for him to penetrate you so you've never had sex?" Jason asked calmly. You exclaimed, shushed him wildly before your arm hit his chest, urging him to 'shut the fuck up'. "What? It's completely natural!"