𝟬𝟮𝟲 new memories ➝ t.drake

xxvi. new memories!!

❝ Do you not remember, Tim? ❞

Do you not
remember, Tim?

Leases were shooting from every side, enemies dropping from the split of a second. Hearts were racing, as they still could. The eyes of fear and terror were flickering towards the glowing red light.

The flicking on a bomb

The mission, the plan was to stop the villain that went by the name of "The Triffid," but it was a tease rather than a name of respect. As supervillains go he was on the weedy side. The name referred to his green skin and that he sprouted leaves rather than hair. He looked wholesome and natural and he hated it.

He wanted the planet to burn, to wanted every green thing gone, for the landscape to disappear in black smoke. Once there were no crops, no livestock, no industry he would be triumphant. As the only person on earth who did not need to eat a complete breakdown of social order would suit him just fine. In that world he and his budded clones would rule.

The team was meant to go in and out, but he-The Triffid had other plans instead. The team's plan was to sneak into his secret base and turn off the machines running, that would soon turn the world into flames and burn. But little did they done The Triffid had seen this coming, that wasn't his real base and he had planned to bomb his "secret base" up, hoping the justice team would be destroyed with it.

"[Y/N] do you stand in position?" Nightwing said over mind-link, calling to [Y/N]. [Y/N]'s eyes glimmered towards the machines stacked in rows. "I'm position," she replied, standing ready.

[Y/N]'s part was to switch off the Machines with one of their own bombs, created only by her boyfriend, Tim Drake. Tim Drake was the smartest and greatest detective alive, better than Batman himself - Batman even said it.

Tim, a.k.a. Red Robin, isn't so lucky. He wasn't on this mission; he was finishing up one of his own cases, and knowing Tim, he would work for days, if not weeks, to complete his cases and missions, that's where his sleepless nights came from. Tim was always a source of concern for [Y/N]; he would go days without sleeping, and his hacking talents pained [Y/N]'s eyes.

"Alright, your in the clear, Go in." [Y/N] sighed in response, her only thoughts of Tim right now.

[Y/N] leaped from her perch, landing quickly yet stealthily behind a wall with a clear view of her target. [Y/N] was the only one in the region, this mission only required two people on the ground: Nightwing to keep an eye on the perimeter and [Y/N] to self-destruct the machines. The rest of the crew was aboard the bioship.