𝟬𝟬𝟮 confessions ➝ j.reyes

ii. confessions!!

❝  Do you ever think about our future?  ❞

Do you ever think
about our future?

          Jaime gazes at his calloused fingertips along [Y/N] side, dipping into the curve of her hip, his mind running away on him as he thinks about what the future holds for them, something he thinks of often and it surprisingly doesn't cause a wave of anxiety to wash over him. He shifts slightly, resting his head on his palm and snuggles his naked body into hers, his broad front against her back.

"Do you ever think about the future," Jaime asks accommodating, [Y/N] shuffling naked body as she turns onto her back, her eyes focused on the ceiling fan spinning around above the bed they're occupying in his room.

"All the time" [Y/N] murmurs a thoughtful look crossing her face.

"What about our future?" Jaime questions quietly,his piercing brown eyes cautiously gauging her reaction.

"Our future?" [Y/N] repeats questionably, turning her head lightly towards him her eyes landing on his locking them in an intense gaze.

"Yeah, you know is-this-us-ever going to be something more than just sex? " Jaime prompts coming across nonchalant even though his heart thumping against his ribcage would show he was anything but nonchalant.

"Jaime" [Y/N] breathes all the air in her lungs suddenly evaporating at Jaime's question leaving her breathless and anxiety climbing its way up her throat.

"I need to know." Jaime murmurs his eyes studying her face trying to memorise each and every feature that was on her face in case this was the last time he'd see her like this, makeupless and flushed from their activities beforehand.

"Why now?" [Y/N] asks swallowing thickly.

"I need to know if we have a future, because I think I'm.... " [Y/N] presses her lips to Jaime's mostly just to stop him from uttering the next few words that was sure to disrupt this arrangement they have going on.

Jaime responds to her sudden kiss, his large hand cupping her cheek and his lips slotting between hers as their noses bump against one another.

[Y/N] moves to straddle Jaime's bare lap, his cock semi hard due to the intense make out that was taking place. [Y/N] cups Jaime's face in her hands as she slips her tongue between his plump lips in hopes to prolong the inevitable of them continuing their talk of feelings and futures.

It wasn't that [Y/N] didn't like Jaime it was that she just didn't want the commitment and it scared her shitless, the thought of falling for the fumbling brown eyed front man made her head dizzy and her heart heavy and she wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad thing.