𝟬𝟱𝟴 too clingy ➝ w.west

lviii. too clingy!!

❝ You said I was clingy and annoying and was suffocation you

You said I was clingy
and annoying and was
suffocation you.

Y/N SLOWLY OPENED the door of Wally's apartment by the key he had given her.

Y/N had just returned from uni, but instead of going to her house she went to a pizza shop to grab two pizzas and went straight to wally house.

He had recently came back from his six months tour and to Y/N's dismay he was going to Italy for a Gucci campaign by the end of the month, so she was trying to spend as much time as possible with him.

"Babe, I'm here," Y/N yelled entering the living room, as she peeled her backpack off from her shoulder and placing it on the sofa. "I have pizza!"

"Coming," Y/N heard wally yell back. She made her way to the kitchen and placed the pizzas on the counter before making her way up the stairs to use the bathroom in wally's room.

" - I don't know, it's just - she's clingy, ya know," Y/N stopped dead on her tracks as she heard her boyfriend talk negatively about someone. For some reason, she felt like he was talking about her, but he couldn't talk about her like that, could he?

As curiosity got the best of her, instead of going inside she stood outside, eavesdropping. She knew it wasn't the best idea, but she felt like she had to know.

"She's always holding my hand when we are outside, wearing my clothes, sleeping over every day, it's just annoying, I feel suffocated!" Y/N by then was quite sure, he was talking about her. Y/N did all of those things but she didn't know she was being annoying or suffocating him.

She held hands with him whenever they were on street; it wasn't especially because he was her boyfriend but because it was her habit. She held hands with her brother, her sister, her cousins her best friend or whoever she was with (as long as they didn't have a bad relation) and whenever they were walking on streets, it was just her habit. She definitely felt it was weird, but no one ever complained until wally.

She did wear his clothes, but it was recently. It was just her way to show him she loved him and it was her way to miss him a little less.

She was sleeping over, it was just because she knew he would be on missions daily with the team. She was just trying to make the best out of the time they had, for them.

Apparently Wally didn't like it. It was annoying for him; suffocating even. It broke Y/N's heart, that wally felt about her like that and it hurt her more that instead of telling it to her he was telling it to one of his friends. However, Y/N still trusted him; she still believed he won't talk about her like that behind her back; he could have been talking about anyone.

It was like; Wally read her thoughts as he replied in his phone. "No, Y/N doesn't want attention or anything she's just clingy, anyway talk to later, she's downstairs would come up if I take too long," wally hung up laughing.