♡3♡

Month : October

narration

Eunhwon was now in bed with Hanbin staring at the ceiling blankly. "are you sleepy?" Hanbin asked Eunhwon.

"ani , i'm nervous." Eunhwon said. "wae? because of me?" Hanbin asked looking at her. she nodded slightly , slowly making eye contact with him.

"come here." he said making space for Eunhwon to lay on his arm. she moved closer to him and wrapped her arm across his body. his left arm , which Eunhwon was lying on , wrapped around her shoulder.

"can you sleep now?" Hanbin asked. "ani , it's too close. my heart is beating." Eunhwon said.
"maybe if you sing for me , i might be able to relax." she requested.

"geurae? what song so you want?" Hanbin asked. "does oppa know Stay from Blackpink sunbaenim? i love that song." Eunhwon said.
"of course , they're my hoobaes. do you like them?" Hanbin asked. "i'm a huge fan of them. i want to meet them in person as soon as possible." Eunhwon said. "i'll try and help you make that come true." Hanbin smiled at her.

Hanbin started singing Stay at a lower key for Eunhwon. and she slowly fell asleep in his arms.

Hanbin stopped singing after some time and peeked down to see Eunkwon fast asleep. he too . went to sleep with his heart beating for the girl beside him.

the next day...

Eunhwon woke up to her alarm and saw that she was still in Hanbin's arms. he was still asleep soundly.

she quickly got up and turned off her alarm. she looked over to Hanbin before getting off the bed to washup.

after she washed up , she got back onto the bed on her knees facing Hanbin. "aish eotteoke?" she mumbled.

"oppa..oppa~" Eunhwon said shaking him by the shoulder. he didn't budge at all. "oppa , time to wake up." she said again trying to wake him up.

he flipped over to the other side of the bed and groaned. "ahh , Hanbin oppa jebal." she said pulling his arm.

"ahh , five more minutes.." Hanbin said out. "andwae~ppalli get up." "you go wash up first." he said facing up now.

"i already did before waking you up." Eunhwon said smiling and he sighed. "aish , when did you?" "ahh oppa ppalli~"

"araseo araseo." Hanbin said getting up. "your arm must have hurt right?" Eunhwon asked. "wae?" he asked.

"i slept on it for the whole night." Eunhwon said. "ani , it didn't hurt." he said , still sleepy. "liar." Eunhwon said massage his muscular left arm.

"did the staff tell you where we'll be going after this?" Hanbin asked. "ani." Eunhwon said. "then let me sleep for awhile more." Hanbin said lying back on the bed.

"yah , oppa~ get up , don't sleep anymore!" Eunhwon said puling his arm. "i'll wake up if you kiss my cheek." Hanbin requested which made Eunhwon open her mouth in shock.

"mwo? you want me to kiss you when i already brushed my teeth?" Eunhwon asked in disbelief. "then after i brush it , you'll kiss my cheek?" Hanbin asked looking at her.

Eunhwon hesitated and Hanbin could tell. "if not i'll go back to sleep." "araseo! i'll kiss you , after! you brush your teeth." Eunhwon said with no choice.

Hanbin then quickly got up and went to washup , making Eunhwon laugh. "yah , jjinjaro! you have to kiss me on the cheek after i wash up!" Hanbin shouted from the bathroom. "araseo! i heard you very clearly!" Eunhwon shouted back.

after Hanbin finished washing up , Eunhwon was already changed out of her pajamas. "okay kiss me now." Hanbin said pointing to his cheek to Eunhwon.

" Hanbin said pointing to his cheek to Eunhwon

"change first." Eunhwon said. "ay , you told me that i'll get a kiss from you after washing up now you're telling me to change first so what do i get after changing first?" Hanbin stared speaking so quickly and that made Eunhwon laugh.

"oppa , don't rap now." she said. "i'll give you two kisses." Hanbin's face lighted up and went to get his clothes to change as well. "why does he want a kiss so badly?" Eunhwon asked the camera.

when Hanbin came back all changed , Eunhwon realised that he wore the exact same colour as she was wearing.

"couples should wear matching outfits

"couples should wear matching outfits." Hanbin said smiling shyly. "time to go and have breakfast." Eunhwon said getting up.

only to get pulled back by Hanbin.

"kiss. me." he said wrapping his arms around Eunhwon's waist. Eunhwon was flustered by his sudden action

their faces were so close.

"araseo. turn." she said and Hanbin obeyed her. she gave him a peck on his cheek and gave another peck on the same cheek.

Hanbin let her go and covered his face , blushing. "why are you blushing? you wanted that!" Eunhwon said hitting his shoulder , laughing away embarrassed of what she did.

————————————————————