♡42♡

Month : August

narration

the girls were on their way to ikon's dance studio to start learning the steps for their mini collaboration.

"just breathe Eunhwon. don't get so nervouse over this." Jenny said to the panicking Eunhwon. "i can't! how can they suddenly do a collaboration like this when our last episode together was released such a long time ago?" Eunhwon said.

"we're here girls. get off the car and the staff will take you there. i'll come over and pick you guys up after you're done." their manager said.

"come on kids." Jenny said as he alighted the car first. when all seven were out of the car , the staff immediately escorted them to the dance studio.

"here we are. the boys are already inside with the choreographer too." the lady said before leaving them.

"ready Eunhwon?" Eunso asked and she shaked her head. "come on! you said you'll give up on him!" Jiyeon said.

"giving up is easier when you don't get to see the person. now she'll be seeing him almost everyday." Jane said.

"poor thing. just tell us when you need us araseo?" Hyoeun said and Eunhwon nodded. Haeyoon knocked before opening the door revealing the boys and the choreographer.

both girls and boys greeted each other first before the choreographer started putting them together with their partners.

"so this dance has already been covered by Got7 , Seventeen , Gfriend and Twice at MAMA. if you guys did watch it , good for you because that's what you'll be dancing. the dance includes slight touching but it's already if you don't wanna include contact. i'll leave it up to you guys to decide. for now , i'll first put the partnering together so at least you guys know who is your partners and probably start getting comfortable with one another since i know you guys haven't been seeing each other quite alot lately."

the choreographer fished out a piece of paper and started reading out the names. "for your information , i did this according to your positions because i don't really know much about the girls." he said.

"firstly , B.I and Eunhwon , Junhoe and Jiyeon , Jinhwan and Jenny . Chanwoo and Hyoeun , Yunhyeong and Eunso , Donghyuk and Jane and lastly Bobby and Haeyoon."

- bi and eunhwon (lead rappers)
- junhoe and jiyeon (lead dancers)
- jinhwan and jenny (oldests)
- chanwoo and hyoeun (vocalists)
- yunhyung and eunso (visuals)
- donghyuk and jane (main dancers)
- bobby and haeyoon (main rappers)

Eunhwon's pov
no way..why am i the lead rapper? this is terrible. he must be feeling super uncomfortable with me.

Hanbin's pov
why does she look so unhappy? i knew it , she doesn't even have feelings for me anyways. it's gonna be so awkward now that i have feelings for her compared to the start of the filming.

narration

before giving them positions , the choreographer taught them the steps first. "um , Eunhwon-sshi , do you want to include contact?" Hanbin asked her.

"if you're fine with it , i'll dance with contact." she said. both were being super formal to one another suddenly.

"Haeyoon-sshi , if it's okay to ask you , is anything wrong with Eunhwon? i mean , like is there any particular reason why she doesn't come over to our dormitory with Oreo?" Bobby asked Haeyoon.

"actually , we think the problem lies with Hanbin oppa." Haeyoon replied. "why is that so?" Bobby asked. "because , honestly speaking Eunhwon has feelings for Hanbin. but after she read some comments about your groups' debut song being a song for Lisa sunbaenim , she started believing that Hanbin oppa likes Lisa sunbaenim. that is why our latest songs are all quite negative. all these were told by Eunso since she's the closest one to Eunhwon." Haeyoon said.

"but we think Eunhwon's the one. Hanbin told us that she always seem super comfortable and happy around other idols especially males. well , we know he definitely jealous that's for sure." Bobby said.

"well , you guys are seniors so you know we have to act nice to others even if we feel uncomfortable." Haeyoon said.

"as for our debut song , Hanbin was just thinking of his ideal type while writing it. yes he was friends with Lisa but he definitely didn't have feelings for her. it's just that he hopes to find someone like that." Bobby said.

"so that means both of them misunderstood each other?" Haeyoon said and Bobby nodded. "the misunderstanding is really big. it's gonna be hard for them to start talking again."

"because it's awkward?" Haeyoon asked and Bobby nodded. "them how can we help?" Haeyoon asked. "probably you can tell Eunhwon about whatever i told you and i'll tell Hanbin whatever you told me. then from there , we'll try to get the both of them to be comfortable again." Bobby suggested.

"but oppa , this is between us only. Eunhwon doesn't like others to know so much about her issues." Haeyoon said and Bobby nodded.

—————————————————————