♡27♡

A/N : for the pictures in this chapter , i mosaic the models' faces to make it easier to imagine. no harm or hate intended to the models !!

Month : November

narration

the both of them got up the moment Hanbin's alarm went off because they know they have a photoshoot to attend today.

in the car , while they were on their way to the venue , Eunhwon fell asleep due to her tiredness after sleeping late yesterday.

Hanbin was tired too but instead of sleeping , he was writing something on a piece of paper.
"i can't rest too much because 7prides' comeback depends on me." he whispered the camera that was filming him from the front.

after about an hour , they reached the venue and Hanbin packed his lyric paper into his bag before getting Eunhwon to wake up.

the setting were all prepared for the photoshoot and the staff and cameramen were already ready for the shooting.

"Eunhwon-sshi and Hanbin-sshi , please follow me to start your makeup and hair do for your first shooting." one of the staff said guiding the both of them to a room.

they firstly got changed into their first outfit before the makeup artists did their makeup. in no time , they were prepared for the first shoot.

"wae , neomu yeppuda." Hanbin said to Eunhwon making her blush. "ah mwoya~" she chuckled.

the couple started posing for the camera according to the cameraman's requests and they were done in a few shots because of their cooperation.

after that , they were sent back to the makeup room to change and redo their hair since the makeup can stay on their face for the time being.

"Hanbin , sit on the chair and make space between your legs for Eunhwon. Eunhwon stand in between his legs so you can be closer to one another. look at each other and don't move." the cameraman said.

" the cameraman said