♡51♡

Month: November

Hanbin's pov
a month has past by ever since me and Eunhwon started filming. and i decided , i have to confess today.

through the filming , my feelings for her grew more and more deeper. i'm going to go crazy if i don't tell her how i feel.

i already washed up so i'm waiting for her to get ready to go to bed. she was taking her shower now.

in the meantime , i texted Bobby to tell him about my decision.

right after i replied back to Bobby , Eunhwon came out from the bathroom

right after i replied back to Bobby , Eunhwon came out from the bathroom. "Eunhwon , i need to tell you something really important." i said.

by the way , the cameras aren't on.

"what is it?" she said sitting next to me. "it might come as a shock to you but i'm going to sau it anyway." she looked at me with a confused look.

"i like you Eunhwon. as in like you more than a friend , like a lady." i said. my heart is pounding like crazy.

she gave me a smile and said , "oppa , i like you too." "j-jjinja? you don't have to make me feel better if you don't have feelings for me you know-"

"i'm serious oppa. i really like you." Eunhwon said. "i-i didn't expect that..i thought you and Taehyung sunbaenim or Jungkook sunbaenim were together." i said rubbing my nape.

she chuckled and shaked her head. "so , shall we start?" i asked and she looked at me. "start what?"

"start dating." i said and she smiled widely to me. "of course! but do we keep it a secret from our company?" she asked and i shaked my head.

"we should inform them. but i'm a little worried for my ceo." i said sighing. "wae?" "because i'm under a dating ban."