♡48♡

Month : August

a day later..

Eunhwon's pov
"kids! let's take a group photo!" our sunbaenim Taehyung said to us. me and my members stood together while the BTS members stood in between us.

i was standing in between Jungkook and Taehyung. "say kimchi!" Hoseok said as their manager snapped the picture.

"one more! fun shot!" Jimin suggested. "kids! get closer!" the manager shouted. "why don't we put our arms around each others' shoulders?" Namjoon suggested.

"we have to ask if the girls are comfortable with it." Jin asked and we all nodded. Taehyung and Jungkook's arm crossed over my shoulder while my arms went behind their backs.

after photo taking , we moved onto our next place we wanted to go.

Hanbin's pov
"hyung! where's-" "sshh!!" Jinhwan shushed me before i could finish my sentence. "i just put Oreo to sleep. lower your volume unless you want him running around again." Jinhwan said.

"gomawo hyung." i sighed. "i was thinking you might be busy with your lyrics so i played with Oreo a little. and he fell asleep afterwards."

"i wasn't busy with my lyrics to be honest.." i said. "then what were you doing in your room?" he asked.

"i was scrolling through instagram when i saw that BTS and 7prides took a picture together." i said showing him the picture.

"oh my , Eunhwon is with Taehyung and Jungkook." he said. "they had their arms around each other." i said sadly.

"gwanchana , they're like a family. afterall , their company isn't as strict as ours. or else we might have been even more closer to Blackpink." Jinhwan said.

"but , she seems so happy. what if she's dating either Taehyung or Jungkook? they're both so handsome and talented and-"

"oh shutup. aren't you talented too? aren't you handsome too? and have you confessed to Eunhwon yet?" Jinhwan asked impatiently and i shaked my head.

"you pabo-yah. you should confess to her quickly. and you're one of her friends so if she's in a relationship , she'll probably tell you."

"but i'm not ready." i said. "to be receive the worse of the worse." he said and i sighed. "i won't accept it if she rejects me. i mean , i'd rather keep things to myself. at least our friendship can be kept."

"you silly leader." Jinhwan sighed.

a day later..

Eunhwon's pov
we were on our way back to Seoul because you can never run away from reality. we were on our way to Ikon's dormitory because i thought Hanbin shouldn't be troubled with Oreo.

Eunso followed me up and we rang the doorbell. Junhoe opened the door and invited us in.

"Oreo is in Jinhwan hyung's room." he said. "Jinhwan oppa? but isn't he suppose to be in Hanbin oppa's room?" i asked and Junhoe shrugged.

"i heard that Jinhwan hyung was the one who put him to sleep." he said. just then , the door opened again and Hanbin entered.

"oh?" he was shocked to see me and Eunso. "we're here to bring back Oreo but he's deep asleep." Eunso said.

"you can leave him here for a few more days. afterall , i heard you girls are doing a comeback soon. Eunhwon should have more time for herself. leave Oreo to me." Hanbin said.

"jjinja? gomawo oppa." i said. just right before we left , Junhoe said , "Eunhwon remember to watch today's running man episode. Hanbin hyung and Bobby hyung is inside."

"you rascal." Hanbin said to Junhoe. "i will." i said giving them a smile before leaving.

Hanbin's pov
"why? didn't you want her to watch you?" Junhoe asked. "of course not! the running man casts asked about her and i definitely blushed. it's gonna be so obvious.."

"that's even better because you don't have to confess about your feelings." Junhoe said and i raised my hand wanting to hit him before he ran off.

few hours later..

Eunhwon's pov
i sat in the living room and turned on the television , switching the channel to ONE. Junhoe was right. Hanbin and Bobby were really on running man.

"B.I-sshi , why are you so happy today?" Jaesuk asked. "eh?" Hanbin replied. "why are you so happy today?" he repeated.

"probably was thinking of his wife." Bobby said making the cast all tease him. "B.I-sshi , you think about work now. you can think about your wife later." Haha teased.

the editing team edited pink blushes on Hanbin's cheeks while he smiled. that was so cute.

"B.I-sshi is married?" Somin asked. "he went to we got married with 7prides Eunhwon." Bobby explained.

"ah , congratulations." Somin said. "look at his cheeks. he's so happy we're talking about Eunhwon." Jongkook said.

"B.I , you remember what hyung told you if you're really dating right?" Seungri said and Hanbin nodded. "make sure to apply it so you won't get caught while you have your date with Eunhwon." Seungri teased and Hanbin smiled like an idoit.

Kim Hanbin , stop making me flutter.
——————————————————————