♡26♡

Month : November

narration

the next day..

Eunhwon and Hanbin were asked to meet the PDs for their next activity. both of them were now in the living room waiting for the PD to get ready.

when the PD was ready , he announced that the both of them will have a poolside photoshoot for a magazine due to their overwhelming popularity.

"poolside? so swimsuits are a must right?" Hanbin asked in excitement and the PD nodded. "s-swimsuits?" Eunhwon asked in disbelief.

"wae?" Hanbin asked and Eunhwon shaked her head indicating it's nothing. "prepare yourselves. we'll set off to the venue of the photoshoot in a short while. and the swimsuits will be given later. " the PD said before he left them.

"i hope it's a full body covered suit." Hanbin said. "oh?" Eunhwon asked. "ani , i don't want you to expose to much." he said making Eunhwon smile.

"it's nice to have a protective husband." she nudged his shoulder. "Eunhwon and Hanbin , let's go." the staff said from the door. the two of them got up and all of them set off to the venue quickly.

however , when they got there , something went wrong and the people in charge there forgot to block the entrance and close down the swimming pool area today letting many visitors in.

"we'll settle this ourselves. in the mean time , you both get changed into your given swimsuits and you both can play in the small pool there." the staff said handing the both of them their costumes pointing to the pool behind them.

"noona , did you make a mistake? why is there only one? and it's only the trunks." Hanbin asked. "it's right. you'll only be wearing the trunks." the staff said walking away.

Eunhwon giggled at Hanbin's shocked face

Eunhwon giggled at Hanbin's shocked face. "don't you laugh. what's your costume?" he asked taking Eunhwon's costume to take a look.

 what's your costume?" he asked taking Eunhwon's costume to take a look

"eing! andwae! it's too revealing!" he said shaking his head. "yah , its not bad. better than yours." she chuckled before running to the toliet to change.

after the both of them changed , they played with the floats provided. Hanbin was still wearing his t-shirt with his swimming trunks on.

Eunhwon on the other hand , was already laying on the unicorn float all relaxed. "oppa! come here!" Eunhwon called out to Hanbin.

"okay! you said so!" Hanbin said smirking. he took off his t-shirt revealing his toned body. Eunhwon immediately turned away , shy from Hanbin's move.

Hanbin of course realised it and smiled to himself. he got himself into the water and slowly made his way to Eunhwon who was trying to paddle away from him.

but Hanbin caught up to her as expected. "don't try to run away from me. i'll push you." he said turning the float around and started pushing it foward.

"ah oppa i'm scared." Eunhwon said. "scared of what?" he asked. "scared you might flip me over." she said closing her eyes ready for the flip. "i won't do that. don't worry."

he smiled. after the playing with the floats , the staff called them up for the first part of the photoshoot.

Hanbin helped Eunhwon get off the float in the water. pushing the float away , Hanbin held onto Eunhwon's hand and helped her get her way to the side of the pool before lifting her up so it would be easier for her to get out of the water.

the staff immediately wrapped the both of them in towels so they won't feel too cold. "the first part of the poolside photoshoot will be here since they need time to bring the public out and we don't want to waste time." the PD announced.

soon , Hanbin and Eunhwon were both posing for the cameras. they were firstly being all playful with the posing but when the time became serious , the both of them got closer to one another with Hanbin's left arm on Eunhwon's bare waist and Eunhwon's two hands on Hanbin's bare shoulders.

they looked like they weren't bothered by their skinship and looked all professional with their posing.

after first round of photoshoot , the swimming pool staff told our PD that they could use the pool already.

"we'll have an early dinner before we continue. we skipped lunch earlier on so you guys must be hungry." the PD announced.

thanks to the poor management of the swimming pool commitee they only could start the photoshoot at the small swimming pool in the late noon.

the management of the swimming pool got them takeaway food of different kinds because they felt bad for their poor management.

after eating , we took a short rest before they continued with the photoshoot. everyone ate to their full except Hanbin and Eunhwon because they wanted to look good for the cameras.

it was night by the time the photoshoot continued. Hanbin and Eunhwon entered the pool to get their body used to the water temperature.

"give me some really good poses. poses that involves a huge amount of skinship." the cameraman said.

the pool was only deep enough for Hanbin to touch the floor but it was too deep for Eunhwon because of her small height.

Hanbin used this chance to pull Eunhwon close to him making Eunhwon hook her arm around his neck.

"like this?" Hanbin asked the cameraman proudly with both his and her faces inches away.

"okay , yes good. stay still." the cameraman said snapping the pictures. this time , Eunhwon got bolder and pressed her whole body on Hanbin's with both arms around his neck.

"oh! this is good! no wait , it'll be better if Hanbin faced his back to the camera." the cameraman said and Hanbin adjusted himself with Eunhwon clinging onto him like a baby koala.

Eunhwon put on her serious expression making the photoshoot a successful one for now.

"Hanbin can you show your side profile. Eunhwon look towards him too." the cameraman suggested and the both of them changed their poses.

they were really serious and really into the photoshoot this time. thanks to their seriousness , the photoshoot ended quickly on a high note.

after making their way home , they took a quick shower and went to bed early because their were all worn out and also because they have another photoshoot coming up tomorrow.

————————————————————