♡16♡

Month : October

narration

after they had their dinner , the both of them started playing with Oreo. when Oreo was tired , he walked to the room and tucked himself to sleep in his own bed Eunhwon and Hanbin got earlier.

when Oreo fell asleep , Eunhwon cover him with a blanket to keep him warm before she went out to join Hanbin in the living room so he could teach her some korean

"anja(sit down) while i find something online for you to start on." he said patting the empty space beside him.

Eunhwon did as told and waited for Hanbin to start. "Oreo is asleep?" he asked. "nae." she replied.

"here read this." he said handing her his phone smiling like an idoit. "naeun Kim Han- ah what on earth?" she said handing him back his phone. "wae? read it! ppalli!" he said refusing to take back the phone.

"naneun Kik Hanbin joahaeyo." she mumbled quickly. "say it loud and clear." "this isn't a confession though?" she said refusing to repeat.

"i need to hear your pronunciation." he said. "naneun. Kim. Han. Bin. joahaeyo." she said with a pause in between every word. "okay that's level one. we have five levels before you can go to bed." Hanbin said taking his phone back.

"i asked for a Korean lesson. not a love lesson or some lesson that makes your heart feel good." Eunhwon said with her hands on her hips.

"ay you're so cute." he said pinching her cheeks. "and also you told me to rest well and take care of my body so why won't you let me sleep now?" Eunhwon complained.

"you wanted a lesson. here , read this." he said handing his phone to her. "uriye love scenerio- wait , this is a korean lesson so why are there two english words?"

"it just sounds better. you can read english anyway." he said. "(our love scenerio is the best) uriye love scenerio choe-choigoya?" Eunhwon asked not sure about the last three words.

"choegoya." "ahh choegoya. araseo" she said nodding acting like she didn't care about what the sentence meant.

"level 3. here." he said giving her the phone after typing something into his phone. "uriye aegi ileumeun Oreo ya.(our baby's name is Oreo)"

"wah you're korean is actually not bad." he said nodding in satisfaction. "that's because it's not even hard. you gave me easy ones."

"level 4." "uri gyeolhon haesseoyo. (we got married)" "now i'll give you the last level. which will be the hardest." he said smiling to himself.

"ahh , i'm a foreigner so please go easy on me." she said worried. "here, read it out loud and clear to me." he said.

"tangshineul wonhaeyo.(i want you)" "ok lets get it." Hanbin said opening his arms to hug Eunhwon. "oh? why are you doing this?" she asked confused.

"you said you want me." he said leaning to with his lips together wanting to kiss her. "ay! this are the words you gave me and i'm just reading them!" she said pushing him away.

"i can sleep now right?" she asked and he nodded sadly. "ah wae~? you're sad?" she said trying to comfort her sad husband.

he nodded and she sighed. "ahh jjinja..eottoke?" she asked and he smirked. "kiss my cheek." he wrapped his arms around her waist not letting her go.

"ah jjinja! let me go!" she said struggling. "not until you kiss me." he said. Eunhwon had no choice but to give him a little peck on his cheek.

but Hanbin didn't let her go.

instead he lifted Eunhwon in bridal style and carried her inside the room , shushing her whinings so that she won't wake Oreo up.

he placed her on the bed and tucked her in before getting in bed as well. "goodnight my wife." he said hugging her from the back. "goodnight my husband."

——————————————————