♡5♡

Month : October

narration

"jagi , shall we go and meet your instructor tomorrow? we have no plans for tomorrow anyways." Hanbin asked Eunhwon. "geurae? araseo , i'll text her about it." Eunhwon said.

"do you want to have lunch? or just start cooking?" Hanbin asked and Eunhwon said , "i'll start cooking since the dishes i want to prepare needs some time." Eunhwon said. "if oppa wants to order lunch then go ahead , i'm not hungry."

"then i'll go and get a proper shower since i didn't get to earlier on." Hanbin said. Eunhwon went to the counters near the fridge to start cooking while Hanbin went into the room to get a quick bath.

"okay , let's get it." Eunhwon said when she took out the chicken from the fridge. "i'm planning to make dakdoritang (spicy chicken stew) for tonight because i asked Hanbin oppa's writer what dish he likes. i'll try and follow the steps to make it. hopefully it will be successful because i haven't cooked anything other than instant noodles." Eunhwon said the the camera.

Hanbin on the other hand , went into the shower to get freshen up.

Eunhwon started washing up the different parts of the chicken in water and placed it at the side after washing it.

she next minced garlic and cloves. she then took a huge mixing bowl and poured in 2 tablespoons of kimchi chilli paste , 1 tablespoon of korean chilli flakes , 4 tablespoons of soy sauce , 2 tablespoons of korean soy sauce , 1 tablespoon of honey , 3 garlic cloves , 1 teaspoon of ginger, 2 teaspoons of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and 2 tablespoons of rice wine.

"Hanbin doesn't eat spicy food well unlike me so i won't put in so much chilli so it will fit his appetite

"Hanbin doesn't eat spicy food well unlike me so i won't put in so much chilli so it will fit his appetite." Eunhwon said to the camera once again.

she then put in the chicken she washed earlier into the mix and started tossing it. on the other hand , Hanbin was surprisingly done with his shower.