♡12♡

Month : October

Hanbin's pov
my alarm rang and i woke up almost immediately to turn it off so that it won't wake Eunhwon up as well.

i got off the bed slowly and got changed before leaving the house.

Eunhwon's pov
my alarm rang and i woke up in a lazy manner. looking to my right , i saw that Hanbin wasn't there anymore.

i got up and changed into casual clothes before i head out with the staff to get the ingredients needed to prepare the cake.

when i was done with the ingredients , i walked pass a shop selling many toys and decided to go in to see if i could find anything for Hanbin's present

scanning through the shop quickly , i walked to the mickey mouse section and looked for a toy suitable for him.

"i'm going to get this for Hanbin oppa since he loves mickey alot. and also because he sleeps almost everywhere , i decided to get one that was sleeping." i said to the camera and paid for the toy before leaving.

there were many fans that were screaming the moment they saw me and to be honest , i wasnt ready for such fame.

when i got home , i put the toy inside my luggage and started preparing the cake.

Hanbin's pov
"noona , why did you call for me?" i said sitting down on the sofa in the recording room. "i was told that either you or me will have a chance to compose for rookie girl group 7prides a song for their comeback."

"but Eunhwon told me she is composing the song." i replied confused. "her song will be for their november comeback that is coming up soon. they will be doing the comeback on the first week of november. and she has to finish it before tomorrow."

"so why must we compose a song for them? i'm sure her song will be good enough." i asked still not getting it. "their company has already planned when they will be doing a comeback. so after their november comeback , their next comeback title track will be written by us."

"ahh , geurae? then we still have time to prepare for it. don't worry." "but who will do it? do you want to do it? or shall i do it? since you are busy composing for your group."

"ani , i'll compose the song for them. i'll focus more on theirs first." i said and my composer nodded before giving me a piece of paper to read about their comeback schedule.

the moment i saw the amount of schedules Eunhwon has , i was so shocked. i wanted to be in her place so she can rest. she might look cheerful and energetic on the outside but i'm sure she is tired on the inside.

there she is smiling like an angel towards me and cooking so many scrumptious dishes for me but she still have to think of lyrics for her group's comeback song and there i am bringing her to climb a mountain yesterday.

she must've been really stressed. but she's not showing it.

narration

Eunhwon preheated the oven to 350 degrees and lined two cake pans with flour with paper lines. she creamed together the butter and brown sugar before adding the eggs one by one followed by vanilla and melted chocolate.

she whisked together the flour , cornstarch , baking soda , salt and baking powder before adding the wet ingredients with sour cream as water. she then divided it between her prepared pans.

she then put it into the oven for 30 minutes. while waiting , she started preparing the whip cream. she placed the empty mixing bowl into the freezer for 15 minutes before taking it out to whip the cream in the chilled bowl. she added vanilla and powdered sugar and continued whisking until it became fluffy.

she took out the cakes once they were done and started decorating it by drawing a mickey mouse on it.

after she was done , she placed the cake into the freezer and quickly cleared things up before Hanbin comes back since the staff members told her that he was on his way back home

just right after she's done cleaning , he entered the home with a glum look and Eunhwon ran to him. "how was the meeting?" she asked.

"it was fine." he answered back coldly. "oppa , neo gwanchana?" she asked as she sense that something was not right.

"nan gwanchana." he said. "then get ready because we're going to go to the amusement park." she said making Hanbin look at her. "amusement park? suddenly?"

"yep. it's your birthday anyway. happy birthday oppa!" she said cheering making him smile. "you know?" he said. "of course! it's my husband's birthday! was that the reason why you're upset?" she asked.

"not exactly.." he said as she disappeared into the room. when she came out of the room , she held the mickey mouse toy in her hand. "ja , for you!"

"wah , gomawo!" he said taking the toy. "it's so cute." he said. "i bought it because it's just like you. sleeping everywhere." she said. "i'm not sure if that is a compliment but thank you anyways." he said smiling. "okay now ppali or we'll have lesser time at the amusement park!" she said rushing Hanbin.

————————————————————