♡45♡

Month : August

Eunhwon's pov
although time has flew by after the collaboration , me and Hanbin still texted each other since our dumb misunderstandings have been cleared. i also drop by their dormitory with Oreo. we were on our way back to our dormitory after shooting idol room.

standing in a row for our fans to take pictures of us , a fan suddenly asked me , "Eunhwon-ah , are you going to continue filming we got married with B.I?"

i froze on the spot.

the fans laughed at my reaction and i smiled. "bimil! (secret)" i replied and the fans laughed again.

"can you guys do another collaboration?" another fan said. "we might not be doing any." Jenny said.

the fans whined at her answer.

"then cover their song!" one fan shouted. "that's actually a good idea." Hyoeun replied and the fans cheered.

what? are we really going to cover their song? why is Hyoeun giving them false hope?

after a few more moments of chatting , we went back to our dormitory. on the way back our manager asked us , "girls , are you really gonna perform ikon's song? because you have an upcoming performance which only ikon and you girls are in the lineup."

"mwo? we didn't hear about this though." Jenny said. "it was told to me last minute so i can only tell you girls now. confirm things quick so we'll start recording if you really want to do the cover." our manager said and we all replied with a 'nae'.

i was super tired and sleepy so i thought i wanted to take a short nap but Hanbin texted me when i was about to sleep.

"unnie , Hanbin oppa just texted me. he told me for the performance we're performing together , his group will be covering our song." i told my members.

"mwo? jjinja? then we should do the same too." Hyoeun said. "let's do it then!" Jiyeon said. "manager-nim , can we co-" Jane's words were cut off by our manager. "of course you can! but that will mean tough dance trainings for the next few days since you girls have not learnt the dance moves yet and the performance is up real soon."

"we'll be able to take it!" Eunso said.

few days later...

all of us were waiting to go on stage to perform. ikon were performing now and we could view their performance backstage.

after they performed all their own songs , they started communicating to the crowd. "yeorobun(everyone) , you know that there's another group that's gonna perform right?" Yunhyeong asked and the crowd answered back with 'nae' in unison.

"who is it?" Jinhwan asked and the crowd replied , "7prides!" "majayo , it's 7prides!" Jinhwan said smiling.

"Oh Eunhwon!!" someone screamed. the ikon members looked at Hanbin and chuckled while my members started teasing me.

"ja , yeorobun. we have two more performances before the girls come on stage. for the next two performances , it's a present for the Hanhwon or Eunbin fans." Bobby said making the fans cheer.

"okay , i present to you , Rough and Hann male version!" Donghyuk said and they quickly got into position.

the performances by them were well done and Hanbin's lines were all mine. Rough didn't have any rap so both Hanbin and Bobby really had little lines.

after they wrapped up , my group went up on stage and we performed our songs before communicating with the fans.

"Kim Hanbin!!" a voice which sounds familiar shouted from the crowd. it must be the same fan as the previous who called my name earlier on.

"nae Kim Hanbin sunbaenim is uri maknae's ex-husband." Jiyeon said. "since ikon sunbaenims did give the fans of the couple a little gift we thought we should give you guys a gift as well!" Jane said.

"yeorobun! Love Scenario and Don't Forget coming your way!" Haeyoon said. yes , because of our packed schedule , we could only learn one song's dance routine so we decided to cover Don't Forget since it's a song without any choreography.

————————————————————