♡31♡

Month : November

narration

two days later..

Hanbin has already set off to YG entertainment early in the morning to prepare the recording room for 7prides and also prepare for his proposal to Eunhwon.

Eunhwon on the other hand was alone in their apartment , ready to set off to pick her members up at their dormitory to go to YG entertainment.

they have already heard the song yesterday so it would be familiar to them to get into the rhythm and the beat for the recording to go smoothly.

when the girls were ready , they set off to YG entertainment.

Hanbin was already seated infront of the huge glass window that will show the member recording the song.

"have you decided who will sing the parts?" the noona who will be helping Hanbin later asked. "ani , i've only heard them sing through their recent song Whatta Man so from there i placed the members i think fit the parts best. it will definitely change later when i record it."

"annyeonghaseyo." the door opened revealing 7 girls. Hanbin and the recording noona stood up and welcomed them in.

"dul , set" Jenny said leading the girls. "we have prides , annyeonghaseyo , 7prides imnida." the 7 girls said on unison.

"aigoo , what nice and beautiful girls you girls are." the noona said. "take a seat. i'll start by telling who will go first." Hanbin said as he turned around to find a piece of paper.

the girls sat down on the sofa and waited for Hanbin. "first , Eunso." he said. handing each of them a piece of lyric paper , he gave them time to be familar with the song before getting Eunso to go in the recording room.

surprisingly , the lines Hanbin gave to her were quite long. better than the distribution by their own company.

"okay , Eunso-sshi , don't be too nervous and just treat this like a normal recording at your own company." Hanbin said through the speaker and Eunso replied through the mic.

when the music started playing , Eunso sang her lines and Hanbin reacted really differently from how he would usually react when he is recording with his members.

"that was good , but can we try one more time. this time with a more stronger way. be more proud of your voice." he said replaying the song.

"okay good , next Jiyeon." he said and Jiyeon got up to go into the recording room. "you have three lines here , two of them repeats but for the other , i need to hear both you and Jane to see who fits it better."

Jiyeon started singing her line and Hanbin was satisfied with it at one shot. for the line she was competing with Jane , Hanbin wasn't actually satisfied with it so he called Jane up next.

Jane started singing her short lines but they were the killing parts. the part where Hanbin wanted either Jane or Jiyeon to sing was covered by Jane and he was satisfied with it.

"wah , if only my members could get the feel and beat the way how you girls can immediately that would be great." Hanbin sighed making the girls chuckle.