♡41♡

Month : August

Eunhwon's pov
"Eunhwon-ah , we're gonna definitely bump into ikon today. they did a comeback too." Jenny said. "and? what do you want me to say?" i asked.

"she's tryna tell you that maybe you should confess to him and not hide your feelings." Hyoeun said.

"what hide? i'm not hiding anything." i said denying it. "Eunhwon , i told them everything. from you liking Hanbin to you wanting to give up on him after reading some comments on youtube." Eunso said making me glare at her.

"don't blame her. we pestered her alot to tell us whatever you said because both of you were close to each other." Jiyeon said.

"but because of that one comment?" Jane asked and i shaked my head. "there's tons of them."

heres the thing. i was curious about ikon's debut song so i searched it up on youtube. while looking at the lyric video made by a fan , i scrolled down to the comment while listening to the song.

and to my horror , almost every comment i saw was talking about Blackpink's Lisa. about how Hanbin wrote the song thinking about her. when i replayed the song i realised that the lyrics does make sense. skinny jeans , long straight black hair , slightly big cardigan , cute voice , spit words like a boss. all of it fits her.

and that made me heartbroken. yes i know i'm jumping into conclusions but what can i do? when you like someone , you won't want to hear anything about him with a girl.

"well , those fans might be delusional. don't trust their words." Jiyeon said. "but unnie , it's true. when i look at the lyrics , it perfectly fits Lisa unnie." i said.

"don't let that affect you alright? for now , let's just be busy with our comeback. as for Oreo , if Hanbin oppa misses him , we'll take Oreo to him if you wanna try forgetting him." Jenny said patting my back.

Hanbin's pov
"hyung , did Eunhwon compose their comeback song this time again?" Donghyuk asked and i nodded.

i was so busy with my groups' album that i didn't have the time to hear 7prides' new song. turns out the lyrics were about a girl hating a guy. sort of.

does that mean me? i mean , i know she hasn't dated before. how can she suddenly change her concept from a girl liking a guy but not being able to tell him , to a girl asking a guy to go away?

and also , from a cute concept to a strong girl crush concept again.

"she's such a confusing girl. her previous song was about liking someone and now their song is about asking someone to go away." Yunhyeong said sighing.

"don't think so much about it. i'm sure there's some misunderstanding." Bobby said. "yep , we can't develop hatred towards her or Hanbin will be in an awkward position next week when we collaborate." Jinhwan said.

"mwo?! we're collaborating?!" i asked. "ahh when you were meeting Yang Ceo the other day , manager-nim told the rest of us that we will have a small mini collaboration stage with them. it's just a mini fan service since our fans ship the both of you alot." Jinhwan explained.

"we're dancing with them. probably will have some sort of contact." Junhoe said. "but we don't even know the dance moves yet." i said and Chanwoo replied , "that's why they're coming over to our dance studio tomorrow."

crap.

"look at Hanbin hyung's cheeks. they're all red." Donghyuk teased making all the members tease along.

"what are you thinking?" Yunhyeong asked. "what? i'm not thinking of anything." i said smiling to myself.

"ay not thinking of anything and you're smiling like an idoit. we're not fools." Jinhwan said. "let's just hope Hanbin can do what dance moves he wants if that makes him happy." Bobby said and i kicked his leg making him groan in pain.

—————————————————————