♡28♡

Month : November

narration

Eunhwon's alarm rang off and she quickly got up to turn it off so she won't wake Hanbin up. slowly getting off the bed , she washed up before walking outside to prepare the ingredients for the cake.

just then , Hanbin came out and backhugged Eunhwon , giving her a shock of her life. "ah!kkamjjagka.(scared me)"

"what are you doing? we have to go out today." he said with his morning voice. "out where?" she asked. "just somewhere to celebrate today."

"celebrate?" she turned around. "heol , you don't remember? daebak." he said pouting. "of course i remember. that's why i prepared this. we'll celebrate it by baking a cake. and we have to meet the writer in the afternoon at the cafe here to discuss about something."

"discuss? about what though?" he asked. "molla , ay go wash up first. your breath stinks." she said pushing him back inside the room.

she started taking out the bowls and utensils needed for the cake. Hanbin on the other hand finished washing up quickly and joined Eunhwon with the preparation for the cake.

"oppa , you prepare the oven and the baking tray. i'll do the batter." Eunhwon said and Hanbin nodded before getting to work.

time flew by quickly and they were ready to put the cake inside the oven to bake it. while Hanbin placed the cake inside the oven , Eunhwon already started cleaning up.

she cheekily got some flour on her finger and stood next to Hanbin. "wae?" Hanbin asked. "happy one month!" she said as she smudged the flour on his face.

"yah! you naughty girl!" Hanbin said to the running Eunhwon. he too went to get some flour on his fingers and ran after Eunhwon in their small apartment.

not long later , he managed to catch Eunhwon and wrapped his arm around her waist so she won't run away.

after he smudged the flour and was satisfied with his art work , he let her go. "mwoya? i only put a bit on your face!" Eunhwon said taking the flour to put on Hanbin's face.

"yah! okay okay enough!" Hanbin said as he stayed still to let Eunhwon put the flour on his face like a child would.

"let's go clean now." he said pushing Eunhwon to the counters. the both of them cleaned up while waiting for their sponge cake to bake for 20 minutes.

"i wonder what the staff wants to discuss about." Hanbin said. "well , maybe it's about the filming?" Eunhwon said.

"anyways , you know i'm composing for your comeback in December right?" he asked and she nodded. "how is it coming along?" she asked.

"it's doing fine. by next week , your group members have to come down to YG entertainment to start recording." he said. "mwo? you're already done with the song?" she asked.

"dangyunhaji (of course) , i'm a composer for my group ya know." he said making Eunhwon punch his arm lightly. "you did the line distributions too?" she asked and he nodded. "i gave you tons of lines." he said proudly.

however , Eunhwon wasn't happy about it.

"andwae! you must give it out fairly! according to our positions at least. Jenny unnie is the main so she should get the most lines. and i'm aware that YG is all about rap. so i believe there is tons of rap in the song. Haeyoon unnie-" "stop! i was just kidding. of course i haven't given out the lines but i will be doing the line distribution. i haven't heard much of your members and your singing voice." Hanbin said chuckling.

"but i have to say , you're really considerate." Hanbin said. "oh?" "i mean , you know where you should stand. you know that i can't give out lines like that." Hanbin said. "all of us have to shine together." Eunhwon said.

just then , the oven rang indicating the cake is done and Hanbin went to get it. when the cake was out , the both of them started decorating the cake.

"oppa , let's separate the cake on half." Eunhwon said. "ani~ the cake won't look nice." Hanbin said.

"if you want to draw , i'll let you do it first." Hanbin said giving way to Eunhwon. "andwae , this is our hardwork , our cake. so we should do it together." she said pulling him back.

"i'm going to draw oppa." she said starting to decorate it. "then i'll draw you." Hanbin said as he started drawing it.

they left space in the middle as they drew each other on the sides of the cake. "you should write it." Hanbin said. "my handwriting really sucks."

"jjinja.." Eunhwon mumbled. she started writing 'our first month' on the cake. "we'll have the cake later. for now , i received the text from the writer. she's already downstairs waiting for us." Hanbin said.

Eunhwon placed the cake inside the refrigerator while Hanbin went out of the apartment to wait for Eunhwon.

sneakily , she went infront of the camera that was on the counter and whispered , "showtime."

————————————————————