♡53♡

Month: November

Hanbin's pov
today was the release of my group's episode on weekly idol. me and Eunhwon were watching it right now.

it was at the last segment where some members needed to use a cute song but twist it to be a sexy one.

of course i wasn't one of them.

when the MCs played the video of Oh My Girl's YooA doing the aegyo , i asked for it to play another time.

wait , i said that?

gulp.

"oppa , did you just?.." Eunhwon asked pointing at the television forcing a smile out. "a-ani , i don't remember saying that." i said.

"but it's recorded and we just watched it." Eunhwon said. "oh no my wife is jealous~" i said hugging her while she struggle to get out of my grasp.

"don't act all clingy right now!" she said as she continued pushing me away. "you like it anyway." i said still holding on to her.

"explain first." she said. "mianhae." i said and she stopped struggling. "you don't even show me aegyo.." i said pouting.

"you don't show me either , but i don't watch other guys and sort of 'cheat' on you." she said back.

she is definitely jealous for real. it's definitely not for the cameras.

i smirked and stared at her. she looked at me blankly. "what?" she asked. after awhile , she finally understood why i was smirking and smiling at her.

"no..i mean , i.." she stuttered.

Eunhwon's pov
crap , i let my jealousy take over me because Hanbin liked YooA's aegyo. and i was jealous for real! the cameras took everything!

i ignored Hanbin's stare and just continued watching. Donghyuk was now doing his sexy ver. of the aegyo.

the moment he started it , Hanbin's right hand held my right side of my face and forced my face against his chest.

"what are you doing?" i asked trying to get out of his arms. "you can't watch it." he said. "why can't i?"

"because it's for 19+. you're only 16." he said. "but i'm 16 and i'm already married." i said but he still refused to let me go.

"i don't care. oh wait , your ears." he let me go but this time covered my ears with his hands making my face him so i won't watch the television.

after Donghyuk's turn was over , he let me go and we continued watching until the show was over.

few days later..

today we were not going to film since we just did yesterday so today was our free day. me ans Hanbin were going to stay in our apartment while the ikon and 7prides members come to our apartment for a mini gathering.

Hanbin refused to let me cook , because he wanted me to rest so he will order take out food.

after some time , the members all arrived. but they had worried looks on their faces. "guys , we need to tell you something." Jinhwan said to me and Hanbin.

"what's wrong? why the glum looking faces?" Hanbin asked. "fans found evidence you guys are dating already. they're now waiting for your entertainments to confirm it." Jenny said.

Jiyeon walked to me and showed her phone. Hanbin leaned in and looked through the article with me.

[HOT] Fans have found evidence that Ikon's B.I and 7prides's Eunhwon are dating!