♡19♡

Month : November

narration

the both of them got home immediately after the accident. but due to Eunhwon's weak body , she caught a cold.

"ahh-choo!" she sneezed for the 15th time when they reached home. "see? told you that you don't have to diet at all. you're so skinny and light already so why must you diet? look at you now , your body is too weak to protect you from the cold." Hanbin nagged.

"you sound like my mom." Eunhwon said rubbing her nose. "need me to accompany you in the bath?" he asked as he escorted her to the bathroom.

"no! i mean , i still can stand so that's not necessary.." Eunhwon said closing the door. "what..i'm your husband." Hanbin said walking away.

while he waited for Eunhwon , he sat on the floor and watched Eunhwon's performance stage that took place yesterday.

Hanbin's pov
as i scrolled down into the comments section , many fans were typing my name into it. but what made me more furious is that some fans were actually 'sexualising' Eunhwon.

comments like 'Eunhwon has a big heart.' , 'Eunhwon's body is goals.' , 'Eunhwon will be a good wife.' , 'Hanbin is lucky he can bang Eunhwon behind the cameras.' , 'Eunhwon will be a great mother.' , disgusts me.

what i can bang her behind the cameras? that's just plain disgusting and part of the dark side of the entertainment industry.

because of the comments , my mood was ruined.

narration

after some time , Eunhwon came out of the bathroom to see that Hanbin was watching some lyric videos on her groups' songs.

"oppa , i'm done." she said but Hanbin didn't look up. he looked angry with his eyebrows frowning. "Hanbin oppa?" Eunhwon said again and this time Hanbin looked up.

"oh? ah you're done? okay i'll go shower next." he said getting up throwing his phone on the bed. "wae geurae? you don't look so good." Eunhwon said stopping Hanbin.

"i'm fine." he said smiling. "you look angry. was it because your plans didn't work out for today?" Eunhwon asked and Hanbin shaked his head before rushing to the bathroom.

"that's weird." Eunhwon said to herself before snuggling herself under the sheets. she was watching her members perform live without her and that made her sad.

she felt bad that her members had to do the promotions while she films her own variety show.

Hanbin took a quick shower so he was done with his shower in a few minutes. the moment he saw how Eunhwon was covering herself up in the blanket , he quickly took the aircon remote control and turned the aircon off.

Eunhwon looked up at him and put her phone away. "why did you turn the aircon off?" she asked as Hanbin joined her in bed. "you're cold. i can tell." he said.

"but , do you want to feel better?" he asked as he let Eunhwon lie on his shoulder. "of course. it feels horrible to be sick." Eunhwon said.

"then pass the virus to me." he said leaning in wanting to kiss Eunhwon but she backed off. "omo!" she said covering her face lying on the bed awat from Hanbin.

but Hanbin didn't stop. he crawled to her and went on top of her trapping her in between his arm.

Eunhwon on the other hand refused to remove her hands away from her face. Hanbin was laughing at her hysterically.

"why are you acting like this? what are you going to do if you have a boyfriend?" Hanbin said getting up and away from her.

"are you sure you haven't date before?" Eunhwon said getting up as well. "yep. i haven't date before." Hanbin said. "then why do you act like you're experienced?" Eunhwon asked shocked.

"maybe i'm born with experience." Hanbin said. "why are you so full of yourself?" Eunhwon mumbled.

"i'm not full. i'm actually hungry. what shall we have for dinner?" Hanbin asked. "i'm not going to eat. i'm not hungry. actually , i have no appetite." Eunhwon said.

"then i won't eat as well." he said. "no! you have to eat." Eunhwon exclaimed. "if my wife isn't going to eat , i won't eat as well." Hanbin said pouting.

"aish , but i really have no appetite.." Eunhwon said. "then we'll get some fish porridge. that's easy to digest." Hanbin said getting his phone to order the food.

"what if i can't finish it?" Eunhwon asked. "i'll help you finish it then." "then you'll have two bowls of fish porridge." Eunhwon said making Hanbin looked at her.

"ani , i'll eat some.." Eunhwon whimpered.

———————————————————