♡55♡

Five years later..

narration
both Hanbin and Eunhwon were now married for real under the law. they have their own house to themselves and no longer lived with their members anymore.

Hanbin usually stays at the studio because he is still in charge of Ikon's music so he still has to work even though he has a wife.

Eunhwon was packing dinner for him since he told her to have dinner without him. she knew he won't be back home again tonight.

when she was infront of studio door , she knocked before entering. Hanbin was shocked to see his wife here at his workplace.

"why did you come here?" he said getting up from his seat. "i was afraid you'll skip dinner and get gastric pain again. everytime you stay at the studio , you'll come back with gastric pain." Eunhwon said putting down the boxes of food on the table.

"gomawo Eunhwon-ah." Hanbin said giving her a backhug. "quickly have it before it turns cold." she said smiling.

"how about you?" Hanbin asked. "i'll eat later. you finish up the food so i can bring it back home to wash it up." she said.

Hanbin used the chopsticks he had in his hand and grabbed a piece of egg roll for Eunhwon. without hesitation , she just ate the egg roll because she knew Hanbin won't back down if she says she doesn't want any.

although Hanbin doesn't show it much , he really loves it whenever Eunhwon comes over with dinner.

before she left , she gave him a kiss. this time on the lips since they're really a couple now.

Hanbin loved that too.

because he felt good tonight , he decided to surprise Eunhwon by going home tonight to stay. packing all his things he rushed back hone quickly.

Eunhwon on the other hand was clearing up the boxes she used to pack for Hanbin's dinner before she went to take a shower.

Hanbin's pov
after i got home , i took a deep breathe. okay Hanbin , you have to tell her about it tonight. no more procrastination.

but she wasn't seen anywhere.

"Eunhwon?!" i shouted. "mwo?! who is that?!" a voice shouted back. i went to where the voice came from to see that it came from the shower. so she's showering huh.

"it's your husband." i said. "oh , what brings you back home? did you forget something?" she asked. "ani , i'm staying here tonight." i said.

"hang on , let me dry my- oh crap , Hanbin can you pass my my towel? i think i left it outside." she said. turning around , i saw that her towel is really on the bed.

taking it , i opened the door a little and stretched my arm in with the towel. after feeling her take the towel , i closed back the door.

Kim Hanbin you should have just went in.

no , what am i thinking about?

Eunhwon's pov
after getting dressed quickly , i opened the door to see Hanbin standing outside. he was , daydreaming?

"Hanbin-ah. why are standing outside the bathroom door like that?" i asked and made him jump. "oh , nothing." he said acting all cool.

but actually , he's a really blur guy.

my hands were still full from the clothes i changed out off so i wanted to walk to the yard when Hanbin suddenly kissed me on the lips making me open my eyes wide.

"what- why did you-?" "i needed to replenish my energy. that's why i kissed you." he said before running out of the room screaming like a kid.

am i the older one or the younger one between us?

after throwing in the laundry , i sat with Hanbin in the living room to watcch television.

Hanbin's pov
do it , do it , do it! why can't you move your mouth you idiot? you want it , you ask for it. she's just right there , beside you!

i let out a sigh and turned to Eunhwon who made eye contact with me. i broke it and looked down. wait , isn't that my shirt?

"what are you- oh." Eunhwon chuckled after looking at my shirt she was wearing. "you're wearing my shirt?" i asked and she nodded.

Eunhwon's pov
is he smiling? i thought he'd be made at me for wearing his shirt. "hello?" i said waving infront of his face making him snap back to reality.

"take it off." he said as his smile disappeared from his face. "w-wae? it's just for the night." i said. "take it off i said." he said with a stern voice.

i'm scared.

"what's wrong with you? it's just a tshirt. i'll wash it tomorrow and give it back to you if you don't like me wearing your clothes." i said.

"well i'm trying to get you to undress so i can have the kids i want!" he blurted out.

Hanbin's pov
oh no Hanbin you did not just say that out. look at her shocked reaction!

"what did you say?" she asked. "i mean , i want to have a bubble bath tonight. can you join me? we can have light conversations too." i said smiling. "i already bathed. answer my question first." she asked.

that's it Eunhwon , i'm taking over you.

i leaned in and kissed her on the lips forcefully , feeling her trying to push me. but soon , her hands went around my nape and i felt her kiss back.

carrying her to the bedroom and placing her gently on the bed , i broke the kiss and stared into her eyes.

"now you really have to take off the shirt." i smirked.

end.

—————————————————————

A/N : end of We Got Married-B.I !! thank you for supporting the book !! (i do not intend to do a book 2/sequel , sorry)