♡38♡

Month : January

narration

both ikon and 7prides were already at the filming set venue waiting for the filming to start.

ikon will perform with Hanbin first while Eunhwon sat down with her members infront. when the music started playing , the lights on the mini stage lit up showing all 7 men performing love scenerio.

although the song had a cheerful kind of beat , the lyrics was about how a guy is going through a breakup with a girl. because of the lyrics , Eunhwon didn't really smile happily throughout the song.

towards the end of the song , her tears fell down her cheeks but she still gave a strong smile to Hanbin.

after their performance , he went down the stage and approached her. she stood up and ran into his arms , crying.

he caressed her head , comforting her. "Eunhwon-ah , you know that the whole album was composed for you?" Jinhwan said.

"hyung!" Hanbin looked at him. "wae? it's best for her to know about it." Jinhwan said. "jjinjayo?" she asked. Hanbin shyly nodded and she smiled.

"rollercoaster was for you too. and now it's my turn to make you cry." she said before she went on stage with her members to sing Downpour , a song in their latest album.

of course , the song was written by her. the lyrics were also sad ones.

after their performance , the 6 girls left the stage and Eunhwon stood there alone while another song started playing.

Eunhwon started singing 'cosmic dust' even though Hanbin was already tearing up. the ikon members were comforting Hanbin even though they don't understand how it feels.

Hanbin's pov
i wanna run up to her and tell her everything i feel about her. how i fell in love with her cooking skills , her motherly love towards Oreo , her kind heart , her fashion sense , her everything.

but i'm infront of cameras.

i was crying because i know we'll be separated forever and i will never be able to show her affection like i always used to.

the song she and her members sang for me was so sad. i was aware the song was composed by her , including their title song.

i don't wanna think too much or too highly , but the lyrics sound like they were meant for me. maybe i'm just shameless.

Eunhwon's pov
after the performance , i walked to Hanbin and stood infront of him. he was crying and i was aware of it.

"oppa , are you crying?" i asked. "why are your songs so sad?" he said in between his sobs. "your lyrics were sad too." i said.

"can't be compared to yours." he said. giving him a hug , i felt him hug back. my tears eventually fell down too.

i can't believe after a few months of interactions i actually fell in love with this guy. but , we have to separate.

narration

both Hanbin and Eunhwon were hugging each other while their group members stood aside. Hanbin wasn't crying anymore so he could comfort Eunhwon.

"gwanchana , uljima." Hanbin cooed. "uri jjinja geuchiya? (is this the end for us)" she asked between her sobs.

"aniya aniya , we'll still be together." he brushed her hair slowly.

Hanbin's pov
when the PD stopped the filming because he was satisfied with it , Eunhwon broke the hug between us. however , she didn't stop crying at all.

"geumanhae (that's enough) , you cried alot. your eyes will be puffy." i said. "oppa cried too." she said.

"oppa has feelings too." i said. "give me your handphone number." i continued. she looked up and made eye contact with me. "nae?"

"phone number." i repeated. "w-waeyo?" she asked. "we can keep in touch." "ah geurae. araseo." she said.

i handed her my phone and she typed in her number. taking it back after she was done , i called the number so her phone rang. at least she knows it's my number.

"save my name as my B.I" i said. "m-mwo?" she asked. "my. B. I." i said slowly. she looked at me with confused eyes. "wae? shireo?(don't want)" i asked and she quickly shaked her head and proceeded to type in the name.

come on Hanbin , say it.

tell her you like her.

"neol joahae." i said. "nae?" she asked. "i-i mean , i like your phone cover! it's cute." i chuckled nervously.

damn she looked shocked. maybe she doesn't like me at all. why try Hanbin?

——————————————————————