♡39♡

Month : March

narration
after two months since the last broadcasting of the couple , fans requested for more because they can't get enough.

the production team was actually ignoring all the requests but it got so bad that their viewer ratings went down really badly.

but they still ignored it.

Eunhwon's pov
"yah , are you still in contact with B.I sunbaenim?" Eunso asked and i nodded. "so tell me , is our new song about him?" she asked.

"a-ani.." i said. "ey gojimal.(liar) after you knew B.I sunbaenim you started writing your own lyrics like there's no tomorrow." she teased.

"that's because i felt like writing it." i gave an excuse. "Eunhwon-ah , unnie pabo aniya. i know what's going on in your head. i know you have feelings for B.I sunbaenim , maja?" Eunso asked again.

at this point , i totally gave up because knowing Eunso's character , she won't stop asking till she gets the answer she wants.

"maja , i do like him. but i'm not sure if he feels the same." i sighed. "i'm sure he does. did you ask?" she asked and i shaked my head.

"good. you should wait. wait for the guy to make the first move." she said. "what if he doesn't like me?" i asked. "seolma (no way)."

"jjinjayo unnie , he said his ideal type is actress Kim Jiwon sunbaenim before he started filming with me. look at me! i'm not as tall as Kim Jiwon sunbae , not as pretty and worse , no aegyo in me at all." i said.

"don't think so negatively about yourself. it's just his ideal type. i'm sure everyone's ideal type won't exactly match their future partner." Eunso said.

"do you think he'll realise the lyrics?" i asked her and she shaked her head. "he might not , but the fans will. and articles will be created , attracting his attention. then maybe he'll know about it."

"when are you going to meet him anyway? i'm sure you have to bring Oreo to visit him soon." she asked. "maybe tomorrow morning since we have a performance tomorrow night."

Hanbin's pov
"hyung did you listen to 7prides's new song?" Chanwoo asked and i nodded. "of course i did already."

"then did you read the article?" he asked again. "what article? did you boys get into trouble again?" i panicked.

"ani , not us. it's about their new song. Eunhwon is the songwriter for the song again and the fans are suspecting that the song is meant for you." he said handing me his phone.

[HOT] fans are debating if 7prides's new song is meant for Ikon's B.I.

7prides , one of the hottest rookie girl groups in korea , recently came back with their first full album , 'Rough' which is also their title track.

the song was composed by their maknae , Oh Eunhwon who also composed for two other comebacks previously.

Eunhwon and Ikon's B.I attended we got married together and their last episode was released in late january where both groups did their comebacks.

since then , fans have started requesting for more not wanting the couple to seperate.

'Rough's' lyrics were translated for international fans to understand the lyrics better. turns out the lyrics are about a girl liking a guy—just that she can't tell him about it!

also , the group's concept gave changed from a strong , fierce girl crush concept to a softer girl group concept.

fans of the couple thinks that 'Rough' is composed for B.I because many of them believe the two were in love.

however , there's also fans of the two groups who don't really support the couple who thinks that thinking is ridiculous.

no way , i know the lyrics is about a girl liking a guy but not being able to tell him about it but is it really about me?

"hyung!" Chanwoo shaked me knocking ny out of my daze. "eoh?" i asked. "i called you many times but you were staring into the blank space."

"ahh.." "what were you thinking about?" he asked. "oh? nothing. just the article about Eunhwon's lyrics." i said.

"you want to check their side tracks? at least we can confirm if the songs are really for you." Chanwoo suggested and i sighed.

"i already listened to all of it and it all sounds like it's for a guy. i'm not trying to be shameless here but it honestly sounds like it's meant for me."

———————————————————————