♡37♡

Month : January

narration

during their hiatus from the filming of we got married , Oreo was kept next to Eunhwon. occasionally , Eunhwon goes to Hanbin so he can take care of Oreo and spend time with him too.

7prides and ikon both did a comeback around the same timing and now they were preparing to go on stage to compete with one another.

"congratulations ikon!" the mc announced the winner for the show. 7prides still clapped for the boys nevertheless.

after thanking to whoever they feel thankful towards to , the stage was slowly cleared by the idols who performed today.

7prides were about to leave the stage after bowing to their sunbaes including ikon when Hanbin told them to stay for awhile.

he held Eunhwon's hand and brought her to the center , raising her hand with his , he bowed to the fans pushing her upper back making her bow as well.

after giving her a quick hug , he bid her goodbye so he can continue his encore stage with his members.

Eunhwon headed back to their apartment she and Hanbin shared before together to wait for Hanbin to come back.

"okay , to not waste your time , you and Hanbin's last time together will be filmed tomorrow. prepare a song you'll want to perform with your group members and Hanbin will do the same as well. if you want to , you can perform solo pieces too." the PD told me.

"so , i'll call them to discuss it with them now." Eunhwon said getting up to enter the room. Oreo followed her in and she closed the door.

sitting on the floor next to Oreo's bed , she videocalled Haeyoon to start discussing about the performance. she sat on the floor because Oreo might fall off the bed if she sits there with him.

"oh Hwon-ah! why you called?" Haeyoon said picking up the phone. "unnie , are the members around? we need to discuss something together before Hanbin gets home." i said.

"oh wait a minute while i gather them around. guys! Eunhwon needs to discuss something!" Haeyoon shouted and soon all the members were here.

"annyeong Eunhwon-ah!" "Eunhwon-nie!" so many voices were heard through the phone. "unnie , i'm filming for my last episode with Hanbin tomorrow. the PD told me that i will be performing with you all tomorrow." Eunhwon told the members.

"ahh that? we know about too. why not perform Downpour tomorrow? afterall , you wrote the whole album songs for this comeback too." Eunso suggested.

"yeah , it's a sad song too. fits the vibe." Haeyoon agreed. "geurae? alright then. we'll sing Downpour tomorrow together." Eunhwon said.

after bidding her members goodbye on the phone , she started searching up online for sad songs. being a huge fan of Chungha with Chungha as her role model , she searched up on songs under Chungha first.

"cosmic dust.." she read out. "i'll just sing this too." she said. she went outside to tell the PD the songs they were performing tomorrow so they can prepare for the stages.

just then , Hanbin got home from his schedules and the PD started explaining to him about tomorrow's filming schedule.

after knowing he has to perform a song with his members , he started texting them in his group chat.

Eunhwon was already in bed waiting to go to sleep with him. "me and my members will perform love scenerio." he whispered to the PD so Eunhwon won't be able to hear.

the staff all packed up and left the apartment to the two alone. Hanbin carried Oreo into the room and settled him in bed before joining Eunhwon to sleep.

"oppa- i mean jagi , we're filming our last day together tomorrow." Eunhwon said. "i know , i can't believe it too." Hanbin said.

"time flies too fast. we're seperating in less than 24 hours." she sighed. "and i won't be able to see you and Oreo that often anymore." Hanbin said.

"gwanchana , we still can meet up." Eunhwon smiled.

Eunhwon's pov
it hurts so bad knowing after the last filming with Hanbin happens , the both of us have to go back to being idols of our own groups. we can no longer act lovely dovey towards each other.

no more teasing from Hanbin as well..how am i going to live normally?

Hanbin's pov
should i confess my feelings? my true feelings? but , it might bring a shock to her. she might not feel the same. i guess i'll just keep it to myself.

—————————————————————