♡54♡

Month: November

Hanbin's pov
"Hanbin-ah , didn't you think about it? what if fans don't like the idea of you both dating? what if they just like the both of you on this program? it'll affect both groups badly." Jinhwan said.

"i believe our ikonics won't hurt Eunhwon. if they are my fans , they'll support what i decide to do. because Eunhwon makes me happy. and it's a fact no one can change." i said.

"i'm pretty sure i can't say anything if Hanbin oppa decides to reveal it. i'll follow whatever you do." Eunhwon said to me and i smiled at her.

"well , if this is what you guys decided to do , we'll give you guys our support." Jenny said. "okay all these talking is making me hungry. can we have the food now?" Junhoe asked.

before i could tell him the food hasn't arrived , the doorbell rang. it must be the food. Jane opened the door and we all went to help carry the food in.

we all started digging into the food without saying anything else. just then , my phone rang. i took my phone and went inside the room to answer the call.

"yeoboseyo Yang-ceo?" it was my Ceo. "Hanbin-ah , did you see the news?" he asked. "nae , i saw it all." i replied. "so you want to reveal the relationship? as in confirm everything?" "nae Yang-ceo. me and Eunhwon has decided to reveal it." i said with confidence.

Eunhwon's pov
as i was eating , my phone lit up showing me Bang-PD texted in me.

Eunhwon's povas i was eating , my phone lit up showing me Bang-PD texted in me

"who was that?" Jenny asked

"who was that?" Jenny asked. "Bang-PD. he asked me if i wanted to reveal the relationship." i said.

Hanbin happened to walk out of the room with his phone in his hand. "was that Yang-ceo?" Jinhwan asked and Hanbin nodded.

"Yang-ceo said that they have decided they will reveal the relationship tomorrow." Hanbin announced.

"let's just hope it'll turn out good." Hyoeun said.

few hours later...

we were in bed now with my face snuggled into Hanbin's chest. "i'm scared." i said and i felt his caress my head.

"gwanchana , i promise you we'll have a happy ending." he said giving my forehead a peck. i slightly jumped at the suddenly peck because it's my first peck on my forehead. i have never had anyone peck my forehead before , don't even talk about my cheeks or lips.

the next day...

by the time we woke up , the news have already been released about me and Hanbin's relationship.

we expected negative comments from the fans but , turns out all the comments were positive ones.

[BREAKING] Bighit Entertainment and YG Entertainment confirmed Ikon's B.I and 7prides's Eunhwon's relationship!

not long ago , fans of Ikon's B.I and 7prides's Eunhwon suspected that the couple were more than just friends.

they appeared together on We Got Married and fans went crazy over them , hoping the two will start dating for real.

after the evidences of the two were dating have been released , both Bighit and YG confirmed the relationship of B.I and Eunhwon.

"it's true that B.I and Eunhwon are dating. we hope that the fans will support their relationship and choices." -Bighit

"the two have only started dating a week ago. we wish them all the best." -YG

congratulations to B.I and Eunhwon!

"this is great! we can finally date openly!" Hanbin cheered hugging me. "i told you our fans will support us. they won't bash us for dating if they're our real fans." Hanbin said.

——————————————————————