♡9♡

Month : October

narration

after they had dinner , Eunhwon went to take a bath while Hanbin watched movies on his laptop.

the doorbell suddenly rang and Hanbin went to get it since Eunhwon was still in the shower.

it was the staff. they had new pajamas for the couple. "a new one?" Hanbin smiled at the clothes when the staff handed the pajamas to him.

 "a new one?" Hanbin smiled at the clothes when the staff handed the pajamas to him

when he walked into the room , he removed his top to change into the new pajamas. Eunhwon opened the door at the wrong timing.

"omo." she said immediately closing the door making Hanbin laugh. "gwanchana , we're married so it's okay to see me change." he said.

"ani , oppa tell me when you're done." Eunhwon said from the bathroom. "you have to change to yours as well." Hanbin said walking to the door of the bathroom.

Eunhwon opened the door slightly and Hanbin passed her the clothes. she immediately closed the door. "ah pinkeu! i hate pinkeu!" Eunhwon's whining was heard after getting the clothes into her hands.

Hanbin smiled at his wife's cute whining. "i thought girls like pink? why do you hate it?" Hanbin asked. "i just hate it. i'd prefer darker colours." Eunhwon said.

when she was done , she opened the door and saw that Hanbin was in bed watching his movie. she then walked out to the living and sat on the floor with some paper.

she had the camera with her and started filming herself. "i'm suppose to compose for my group's upcoming comeback and i was nearly done with it but i decided to change things. so now , i'm rewriting my lyrics." she said.

Hanbin was waiting for Eunhwon in bed but after she went out of the room , she didn't come back in. he got out of bed and went outside to see her at the coffee table.

the moment Eunhwon saw him , she immediately hid the papers away from Hanbin. "wae? what's that?" Hanbin asked.

"some of my composed lyrics for my group's comeback." Eunhwon said. "ahh , can i see it?" Hanbin said approaching her. "andwae , it's a song that can't be spoilt. it can only be seen by me." Eunhwon said and Hanbin pouted. "not even your husband?"

Eunhwon nodded. "araseo. but don't stay up too late. i'll wait for you in the room before i sleep." Hanbin said walking back inside the room.

Eunhwon immediately heaved a sigh of relief when Hanbin was out of sight. "i'm writing a song about him so i can't let know until the song is released next month." she said to the camera.

"ah , i gave a spoiler.." she said covering her mouth. "whatever i'll just continue writing." Eunhwon said as she continued writing on the paper.

Hanbin on the other hand , has fallen asleep while waiting for Eunhwon. he had his handphone turned on and it was still playing the movie he was watching in his hand.

when Eunhwon was satisfied with the amount of lyrics she wrote , she got up and turned off the camera before turning off the lights and aircon in the living room.

the moment she entered their room , she chuckled at the sleeping Hanbin on the bed. "i wondered who said he'll wait for me in bed before he sleeps." she mumbled.

after placing her lyric paper into her luggage , she slowly took Hanbin's handphone out of his hand and charged it on the side table beside him.

"oppa , lie down properly or you're going to have a backache tomorrow morning." she said as she helped Hanbin settle in bed.

after tucking him in bed , she got into bed as well and faced her back against Hanbin. suddenly , Hanbin rolled over and wrapped his right arm around her waist giving her a shock.

"i need to hug something to sleep. don't mind me." Hanbin said smiling. "i need to hug something to sleep as well. can i hug the bolster?" Eunhwon asked.

"ani , you can hug me." Hanbin said flipping Eunhwon around to face him. Eunhwon hesitantly wrapped her arm around Hanbin as well and both of them went into deep sleep.

the next morning...

surprisingly , instead of Eunhwon waking up first , it was Hanbin who woke up earlier today. he quickly washed up and got dressed into hiking outfit before waking Eunhwon up.

"Eunhwon-ah~ get up it's morning~" he said laying beside her with his elbow supporting him. Eunhwon rolled over to face her back to him and Hanbin looked at the camera in disbelief.

"oh? did you just face your back to me?" Hanbin said with a strict tone. Eunhwon started groaning and turned back with her eyes opened. "wah , oppa is already dressed?" Eunhwon said in monotone.

"yes and we're going hiking! so get up and get ready." Hanbin said and Eunhwon got up still looking blur.

"look at your messy hair!" Hanbin laughed pointing at Eunhwon. "ahh jjinja." Eunhwon said hiding her face on the bed by bending forward.

"araseo , i'll stop teasing. hurry up and get ready." Hanbin said patting her shoulder and Eunhwon dragged her feet to the bathroom.

when she got changed , Hanbin looked at her outfit and asked , "do you have a beanie?" "ani." Eunhwon replied almost immediately.

"liar." Hanbin said getting up walking to her luggage. "araseo araseo. i'll put it on." Eunhwon said and Hanbin smiled. "couples should wear matching outfits."

————————————————————