♡4♡

Month : October

narration

Hanbin said that he knows a place where the food was nice and he wants to take Eunhwon there to try. he told the staff the address and they started driving to bring them there.

when they reached , the restaurant wasn't some sort of fancy restaurant that had high class services but instead , it was a normal place for everyone to eat and enjoy their food by the street.

"i came here when i was a trainee last time. i love the food here." Hanbin said. Eunhwon and him stepped forward and ordered the food.

after ordering , they went to get a seat for two and sat down to wait for their food to come. "so , where will we go after this?" Eunhwon asked.

"we'll go to the gym. i'll teach you some workout techniques." Hanbin said. "mwo? i don't want to work out! i do pilates already. no gym for me." Eunhwon refused.

Hanbin just laughed. "ah oppa are you really going to bring me to the gym?" Eunhwon asked hoping for the better but Hanbin just nodded.

when the food arrived , both of them dug into their food and shared it within themselves. "oppa , you compose songs for you group right? how do you do that?" Eunhwon asked.

"i depend on movies and imaginations since i don't have any experience in dating." Hanbin said. "then are you going to write a song about me? as your wife?" Eunhwon asked jokingly as she smiled.

"hmm , if you give me enough experience , i'll write something about you too." Hanbin said. "wah , jjinja? i was just kidding." Eunhwon laughed.

few minutes later..

after they finished , the staff drove them to the gym that Hanbin wanted to go. and Eunhwon was still sulky about it.

Hanbin loved doing push ups and pull ups. the moment we stepped into the gym , Hanbin immediately went to the pull up bars.

"oppa did you bring extra clothes?" Eunhwon asked. "nope." Hanbin said as he started doing the pull ups.

"what if you sweat? won't you turn smelly?" Eunhwon asked , laughing. "ah , right." Hanbin said. "but my sweat smells nice." he joked.

Eunhwon looked at him giving him a disgusted look. "i'm just kidding , i told my manager to keep my extra clothes." he said.

after he did about 20 , he walked to Eunhwon. "let's go get some equipment for you to use." he said holding her arm pulling her to the dumbbell area.

"ay , i have no extra clothes. i'll do pilates another day soon since i have a comeback coming up." Eunhwon said refusing the exercise.

"aish , araseo. then you watch your husband carry some weight." he said smiling. he went to the dumbbells and started off with some light ones before moving onto the heavier ones. Eunhwon watched by the side as her husband exercised.

after the dumbbells , Hanbin laid down infront of Eunhwon with his legs bent and his hands behind his ears.

Eunhwon looked at him confused. "hold onto my ankles. i need to do some sit ups before pull ups." Hanbin said pointing to his ankles.

"araseo." Eunhwon said wrapping her small hands around his ankles. he started doing the sit ups , going closer to her face with each sit up he did.

Eunhwon looked down nervously and Hanbin stopped. "look up. why are you looking at my shoes? are they nice?" Hanbin asked.

Eunhwon looked up and made eye contact with him. "it's so close.." Eunhwon smiled. "that's the whole point. i could have done it without you holding onto my ankles." Hanbin said.

"ahh jjinja! then do it yourself! my heart is pounding." Eunhwon said moving away from the laughing Hanbin.

Hanbin moved onto the pull up bars and started doing a few sets before he went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before they went on to the next place.

"oppa , can we get some groceries? i want to cook for us dinner tonight. since it's our first night together." Eunhwon asked. "geurae? okay then let's go get some groceries." Hanbin said.

the staff took them to the nearest grocery store to their apartment since it would be easier to carry the bags there later.

Eunhwon and Hanbin first went to the area where all the pork and chicken were. Hanbin took the basket while Eunhwon choosed the difference ingredient she needed.

after getting all the things she needed , the both of them went to pay for the ingredients and went straight back to the apartment.

"oppa , after i put in the ingredients into the fridge , what should we do?" Eunhwon asked when they stepped into the house. "hmm , mollayo. shall we just sit and chat?" Hanbin suggested and Eunhwon agreed.

Hanbin sat in the living room looking at Eunhwon who was doing all the work by herself.

"so this is how a married husband lives." Hanbin smiled. "mwo?" Eunhwon turned around and looked at Hanbin. "ani , ani , ani." Hanbin said shaking his hand.

"you got really thick skin don't you oppa? you sit there and watch your wife unpack all the food while you don't help at all." Eunhwon said and Hanbin automatically stood up to help her with the ingredients.

after some time , the both of them sat on the sofa and started chatting. in the midst of the chatting , Hanbin asked , "what type of guy is your ideal type?"

"someone like oppa." Eunhwon said. Hanbin smiled shyly and Eunhwon squealed. "ani , how can i say my ideal type to my husband?"

"ah! so that means i'm not your ideal type?" Hanbin asked. Eunhwon smiled but then said , "i'm not oppa's ideal type too."

"who says so?" Hanbin said. "you said you like Gfriend sunbaenim , Twice sunbaenim and Red Velvet sunbaenim. you even listed Dahyun unnie and Seulgi unnie as your favourite!" Eunhwon said angrily.

Hanbin laughed , flustered at all the information Eunhwon knows. "you said Kim Jiwon sunbae is your ideal type!" Hanbin couldn't stop laughing at Eunhwon's cute tantrum.

she was clearly jealous of the girls Hanbin mentioned. "ani , that was when i haven't met you.." Hanbin said in between his laughing.

"liar , you said you want to meet Kim Jiwon sunbae." Eunhwon pouted and faced the front , not wanting to look at Hanbin anymore.

"ay , wae geurae? you angry?" Hanbin asked wrapping his arms around her waist. his face naturally went closer to her face. Eunhwon immediately covered her face , shy from Hanbin's actions.

"don't be angry my wifey~" Hanbin said to her and she smiled but said , "andwae , i can't give in." she said still not looking at him.

"Eunhwonnie , forgive me." Hanbin said. "if oppa does aegyo , i'll let you off." Eunhwon said. "you know i can't do aegyo." Hanbin said.

"then forget it." "araseo araseo." Hanbin said sitting up. he started singing the 'I like you' song to Eunhwon making her smile from ear to ear.

"~naega neomu saranghae~" Hanbin did the last move and cringed , making Eunhwon laugh. "araseo , you're forgiven." Eunhwon said patting his back.

————————————————————