♡17♡

Month : November

narration

it was the day of Eunhwon's comeback stage. and she have already left early in the morninh quietly without letting Hanbin know.

when Hanbin woke up , he found out that Eunhwon have already left. he requested the staff to bring him to the place where Eunhwon's comeback stage will be held at.

carrying Oreo in his arms , the staff then drove him to the venue where Eunhwon was. he wanted to surprise her.

following the staff , he was brought to their waiting room while Eunhwon was on stage doing her pre recordings.

Hanbin sat on the sofa and watched Eunhwon and her members perform. "noona , this song is composed by Eunhwon herself right?" he asked her manager and she nodded.

he took out his phone and searched for the music video and started watching it. "as expected , my wife stands out the most." he said smiling.

Hanbin's pov
after watching the music video , i scrolled down to the comment section and saw that many people have commented my name.

comments like 'Eunhwon composed this song for Hanbin!' , 'omg Eunbin ship is sailing!' , 'Hanbin is a good man.' , 'Eunhwon really likes Hanbin alot.' exists in the comments section.

reading them makes me smile. the song is really about a guy alone. is it really about me?

just then , the members were done with their rehearsal stage and have came back to the waiting room where i was in.

"mwoya? Eunhwon-ah!" one of them shouted after seeing me. i stood up and bowed before they did to me. the last member to pop out was my wife.

"omo! why are you here?" she asked. "who is- Oreo!" she said rushing to me taking Oreo with her.

"wah uri maknae not only has a husband now but even has a child." another said.

"ah! how dumb of myself. let me introduce my members to you. unnies , this is Hanbin , known as B.I from his fans. and Hanbin , this is Jenny unnie , Hyoeun unnie , Jane unnie , Haeyoon unnie , Jiyeon unnie and Eunso unnie."

"annyeonghaseyo." i said. "we're all younger than you , so you can drop the honorifics." Jenny said to me and i nodded. i feel so old.

"why did you come here? with Oreo too." Eunhwon asked. "ani , i wanted to see you perform." i said shyly.

"we'll be heading back home now. we already pre recorded everything." Hyoeun said and Eunhwon nodded.

narration

when they packed up , Eunhwon was once again seperated from her members as she head back to her home with Hanbin and Oreo.

Hanbin couldn't stop looking at Eunhwon and she noticed that even though she was playing with Oreo.

"why do you keep looking at me?" she asked without looking at him. "eh? oh , because y-you look really pretty. i mean gorgeous with your make up on. you look badass."

"you cursed!" she said looking at the camera and Hanbin covered his mouth. "i didn't know what other words to use." he said.

after they reached home , it was already evening and the time when Eunhwon's stage will be broadcasted is coming.

"i ordered delivery again." Hanbin said sitting next to Eunhwon. "carry him. i'll prepare his food." she said getting up after handing Oreo to Hanbin.

"she is adverting all her attention to you. you Oreo you. she loves her son more than her husband." Hanbin said to Oreo.

"here. come here Oreo!" Eunhwon said putting a bowl of dog food and a bowl of milk down on the floor. Oreo left Hanbin's arms and ran to where Eunhwon was and started eating.

"wah , even my son doesn't want me." Hanbin said pouting. "why are you like this? i heard what you said just now too. about me liking Oreo more than you. you jealous?" she asked smirking.

"ani! let's watch your performance!" he said taking the remote to turn on the television.

just in time , the show has already started but Eunhwon's stage was the last one so they weren't late.

"by the way , who is the song about? naya(me)?" Hanbin asked suddenly. "wae? what if i say it isn't about you?" she said.

"then who is it for?!" he asked with big eyes. "ay jealous." she smiled. "i read through the comment section under your music video and fans are saying the song is for-" "they're right." she cut him off.

"oh?" he asked confused. "they're right about me writing the song for you." she said. "jjinja?"

just then , the MCs started interviewing 7prides and Hanbin diverted his attention to the TV immediately.

—————————————————————