♡43♡

Month : August

Bobby's pov
"okay , we'll take a short break before we do a full run with music!" out choreographer said and all of us spreaded everywhere.

walking to Hanbin , i pulled his arm and gave Haeyoon a look before turning away. "hyung , wae geurae?"

"you know you misunderstood Eunhwon badly?" i said and he gave me a confused look. "how?"

"she was absolutely acting infront of the cameras like we do every single time. even if we find people rude , we still have to act like we're okay with it infront of the cameras. she was acting when she looked like she was comfortable with male idols on television you pabo."

"jjinja? how do you know? she was with me the whole time so there's no way you asked her." Hanbin said and i sighed.

"you really gone crazy after preparing so much for our album didn't you? Haeyoon is a member of her group and she's my partner." i said and he finally gets it.

"okay , that makes sense now." he said nodding. "and Haeyoon told me why Eunhwon hasn't been coming too."

Hanbin suddenly perked up. "why? tell me ppalli!" "okay alright! she was curious of our debut song , and searched it up on youtube. you know she's not a korean so she definitely went to look at lyrics instead first. under the lyric video , fans commented saying that the song was meant for Lisa. and you know she's a huge fan of Blackpink and she's also friends with them. being especially close to Lisa. so your lyrics in 'my type' made sense to her when people said it was for Lisa."

"mwo? ay , the fans caused this.. how can they just jump into conclusions?" Hanbin said. "well , we can't blame them because they know you're friends with Lisa." i said.

"but it's just me writing about my ideal type.." Hanbin said grabbing his hair. "hopefully things will get better between you both after Haeyoon tells Eunhwon too. you better start talking to her first okay? be a man. guys who start talking to the girls are awesome." i said patting his shoulder.

i looked over at the girls area to see Haeyoon talking to Eunhwon alone. please Haeyoon , i've done my part. now it's all up to you.

Haeyoon's pov
"mwo? jjinja? no way." Eunhwon said not believing me even though i have repeated it for the third time.

"Bobby oppa is the closest member to Hanbin oppa so even if you don't believe me , believe Bobby oppa at least okay?"

"but it's gonna be so awkward for me now! i misunderstood something like that about him!" she said.

"just start talking already. just over a misunderstanding , you both are not going to talk to each other forever? plus , it's not like Hanbin oppa didn't misunderstand you too." i said and she sighed.

"araseo.." she pouted. "i'll be watching. better start talking." i said.

Hanbin's pov
"alright kids! let's start the full run!" our choreographer shouted and all of us got together with our partners.

not much chance of talking so i'm not gonna start now..

after the full run , our choreographer went over to Junhoe and Jiyeon because Junhoe being Junhoe , he is definitely awkward with Jiyeon making things difficult for her.

"Koo Junhoe , you're a dancer too please give more feel. i feel like Jiyeon is the only one giving her all. she's a dancer too." our choreographer said.

"Hanbin and Eunhwon , i'm coming to you both next. both of you have no feel even though you both are the ones who interacted the most out of everyone." our choreographer said.

i turned to Eunhwon and gathered my courage. "did Haeyoon tell you everything?" i asked and she nodded. "Bobby oppa told you too?" she asked and i nodded.

"mianhae." both of us said at the same time. "you first." and again we said it together. "i'll go first." i said immediately.

"look , i apologise for misunderstanding you and not texting or calling you even though i promised i would after our filming. i admit i was jealous looking at you smiling at other male idols." i said looking on the floor.

"nado , i misunderstood your lyrics that were meant to be for your ideal type to be for Lisa unnie. i'll bring Oreo over more now." she said and i pat her head.

"so can we show the choreographer what we've got when he comes to review us again?" i smirked and she hit me slightly. "don't smirk like that , it gives me the chills."

——————————————————————