♡8♡

Month : October

narration

after watching some performances of IKON , Hanbin went to take a shower. Eunhwon then , called one of his writers into their apartment and asked her if his birthday is two days away.

"nae." "i'm thinking of going to an amusement park with him. is that possible?" she asked. "okay. i'll make arrangements." his writer said and she thanked her.

time was passing by super slowly and Eunhwon was getting tired of waiting. but she had to in order for the food to come out nice. Hanbin was still in the shower , surprisingly. he wasn't that long in the bathroom yesterday but today he's taking quite long.

Eunhwon used this chance to search up on cake recipes so that she can bake a cake for Hanbin on his birthday.

"i want to make a chocolate cake for him so i'll search up on the different websites and copy the easiest one to understand." she said out.

when she was done , Hanbin came out from the room and smiled at Eunhwon. "what were you doing?" he said coming to sit beside her. Eunhwon placed her phone away shaking her head. "nothing."

"hmm , okay.." Hanbin said pouting. "when will the food be ready?" he asked pointing to the cooking pot on the stove. "another few more hours."

"wah , that's gonna be super long. but i'm sure it will be delicious." he said. "oppa , i think you can take a nap first." Eunhwon said.

"oh? suddenly asking me to take nap?" he asked. "ani , i know you're tired from all the composing you did for your group so i think you should rest."

"but you should rest too. because you compose songs for your group as well." he said. "it's only for the next comeback.." Eunhwon said.

"but that is still composing for them." Hanbin said not wanting to go into the room , still clinging onto you.

"aish , then let me go prepare the food." Eunhwon said standing with Hanbin's arms still around her tiny waist.

"i'll help." he said not wanting to let go. "ah jjinja oppa." Eunhwon said as she walked into their room. Hanbin looked at her confused.

"you won't listen to your wife , won't you?" Eunhwon said looking at Hanbin. Hanbin looked at her with puppy eyes still confused to why she was in their room instead of where the food was.

"i'm going to tuck you in bed before i go and continue with what i was doing earlier." she said.

"but i'm not sleepy." Hanbin said. "you're not sleepy but tired." Eunhwon said pushing Hanbin towards the bed. "i'll sleep only when you're by my side." Hanbin said.

"ah , wae~" Eunhwon whined. "are you afraid i'll mess things up when i'm next to during your cooking time?" Hanbin asked.

"a-ani.." Eunhwon said looking down. "you are! look at you!" Hanbin said cupping Eunhwon's cheeks. "ani!" Eunhwon denied.

"okay , i'll stay in the living room to watch you cook. i won't disturb you." Hanbin said. "araseo. you said it." Eunhwon said and Hanbin nodded.

both of them got out of the room and Hanbin went to the sofa to sit down. he turned on the television and started searching something on youtube.

Eunhwon on the other hand , checked on the soup that was still cooking. she removed the lid of the pot and the smell of the soup filled the whole place.

"wah , it smells delicious." Hanbin said making Eunhwon smile. Eunhwon went to the fridge and took out the meat and sliced it into thin slabs. she then left the meat to cool to room temperature and strained the broth through a mesh sieve to have a clear broth before boiling it. she prepared the bowls and garnishes before adding rice into the bowls. she poured the broth after putting the rightt amount of rice in it and seasoned it with garnishes before serving it on the table.

suddenly , a shout of Hanbin's voice was heard. "WE GOT THAT WOW WOW THING!!!" and that scared Eunhwon.

she was so focused on her job that she didn't realise Hanbin was watching her performances once again.

"ay oppa why are you watching the performances again?" Eunhwon asked and Hanbin smiled. "i'm a fan of yours now. and i'm the luckiest fan to have my idol as my wife." he said walking to me.

"wah! daebak! it looks so delicious

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"wah! daebak! it looks so delicious. gomawo my wife~" Hanbin said hugging Eunhwon. "anja(sit down) , i'll turn off the tv." Eunhwon said as she turned to the direction of the television. "ani , sit down too. we need some music." Hanbin said pulling her back.

"not my group's song." Eunhwon opposed. "no , no , no." Hanbin said pulling Eunhwon back making her sit.

"i can't eat with my song playing there." Eunhwon said and Hanbin laughed. "you have me infront of you."

"suddenly i lost appetite." Eunhwon said and Hanbin looked at her shocked. "wah , neomu hae." Eunhwon laughed at Hanbin's pout.

—————————————————————