♡44♡

A/N : forgive me my readers , i couldn't find a video with a proper audio of it but here's the best one. and the contacts i've been talking about are the mini contacts the both of them are giving to one another above.

Month : August

narration

"that's better. Junhoe better keep it up. Hanbin and Eunhwon , you're next!" the choreographer said walking to the couple.

"show me from the top." the choreographer said and he started them off by counting. everyone had their eyes on the couple as they started dancing to the steps without any awkward movements.

"that's strange. i thought you both looked awkward for a moment but , nevermind! that was a nice one!" the choreographer said and the couple smiled at each other.

"for your positions , you guys should expect Hanbin and Eunhwon to be in the center because of their appearance in we got married. as for the rest , i'll just have to see how well you can dance together. if your chemistry with one another isn't strong , you'll be at the back. this time , your positions doesn't matter at all."

greeting the teacher goodbye , they all took a short break. "unnie , did you call manager-nim? we finished earlier than expected and we should get back to our dormitory to rest." Hyoeun said and Jenny nodded. "i already did."

Hanbin approach Eunhwon who was sitting on the floor drinking her water. "i miss Oreo.." he said and she smiled. "araseo , i'll bring him over tomorrow." Eunhwon said.

"ah? tomorrow? but we have a performance tomorrow." Eunso said as she overheard their conversation.

"ah right. we have performance too." Hanbin said. "i'll just bring him along. my manager can take care of him while we're on stage." Eunhwon said.

a week later...

both ikon and 7prides were sharing the same waiting room together. both boys and girls were ready to go on stage.

Jenny's outfit:

Hyoeun's outfit:

Hyoeun's outfit: