♡20♡

Month : November

narration

after dinner arrived , Hanbin forbid Eunhwon from getting out of the bed. "ah wae?" she asked. "just wait." he said going outside the room.

Hanbin collected the food and poured the porridge into a bowl. he brought in the bowl of porridge and climbed onto the bed.

"ja , let me feed you." he said scooping a spoonful of porridge. "ay , let's just eat outside. i'm not sick until i can't move." Eunhwon said.

"ani , you must stay in bed so you can get better quickly." Hanbin said. "ja , ah." he said putting the spoon infront of Eunhwon's mouth.

Eunhwon reluctantly opened her mouth for the porridge. after Hanbin finished feeding her , he went outside to eat his share before joining Eunhwon back in bed.

"i need to head down to the entertainment tomorrow morning because my composer noona wants to meet me." Hanbin said.

"then you should sleep now." Eunhwon said and Hanbin nodded. "let's have an early night rest for today." Hanbin extended his arm out asking Eunhwon to lie in his arms.

Eunhwon then went into his arms and they fell asleep just like that.

the next day..

Hanbin got ready and left the house early in the morning.

Eunhwon on the other hand was still fast asleep.

Hanbin's pov
when i reached the entertainment building , i quickly made my way to the recording studio. there , the noona that told me i had to compose a new song for 7prides was already there.

"nah noona. you told me to come here early in the morning for?" i asked sitting down. "ceo-nim told me that you have to at least get the lyrics or the beat of the song ready by next week because Bighig entertainment's ceo is waiting to hear it first."

"ah , but i haven't started on any of them yet.." i said embarrassingly. "gwanchana. do let me know if you won't be able to make it. i have already did a part of the beat."

she played the part of the beat to me and i actually like the beat. but the lyrics i had in mind didn't really fit the calm melody of the song.

plus , 7prides concept is strong and girl crush and not cute concept. i guess she made a mistake here.

"noona , 7prides concept is not a cute one though. it might not fit their image." i said and she looked at me. "ah jjinja? i didn't know that. then we can't use this." she said smiling foolishly.

"gwanchana noona , i'll do it. don't stress yourself too much. if nothing else , i'll get going." i said and bowed before leaving.

on the way back to the house , my staff told me that Eunhwon would have to attend today's comeback stage so if i head home now , there isn't anyone home.

so i asked them to bring me to the nearest jewellery shop. i wanted to give Eunhwon the support i could give.

i already ordered the design i wanted and they told me i could collect it at any jewellery shop. i created a ring. a unique one.

when i reached the jewellery shop , i showed them the ring and they gave me the ring after i paid for it.

"ja , let's go meet Eunhwon." i said getting into the car. along the way to the venue , my Bobby called me and i picked up.

"oh? wae?" "Hanbin-ah , can you drop by at our dorm for awhile now?" "but i'm on my way to meet Eunhwon." "it's about you both. our manager told us something related to the both of you."

"geurae? araseo. i'll give Eunhwon the gift i want to give her first before heading there." i said and hung up. looks like i can't watch her perform live today. gotta find a link that has the live stream.

when we reached the venue , there were fans outside the entrance waiting to go in. and they saw me exiting the car.

the screams were heard everywhere. and i was quickly escorted to their waiting room without wasting any time.

the girls were in the midst of getting ready for their stage when i entered the room. Eunhwon looked at me with her usual shocked eyes.

"oppa..why are you?" "i came to give you this." i said showing her the ring. her members started teasing her making her blush.

"i can't be by your side later on stage and you're performing when you're sick. i have to drop by at my dormitory after this because my members wanted to meet me so i won't be here watching you live. we'll meet again at home okay? all the best!" i said giving her a hug.

"i have one too." i said showing her the ring i already put on. "woah , couple ring." Jenny said. i bowed to the girls and left immediately because the distance from here to my dormitory isn't small.

Eunhwon's pov
"yah , put it on during the performance and try to show it to the camera indirectly." Jenny said. "ah , mwoya." i nudged her.

when all the members weren't looking , i quickly put on the ring into my middle finger. i sat down and started thinking of how i could indirectly show the ring to the camera.

————————————————————