♡6♡

Month : October

narration

Eunhwon served the stew and the bowls of rice on the small round dining table while Hanbin sat down to receive the food.

"wah my wife is a great cook. it looks delicious." Hanbin said clapping. he was speaking in english and that shocked Eunhwon who was from an english speaking country.

"oppa , did you just speak english?" Eunhwon mocked him. "wae?" Hanbin asked. "ani ani , eat well." Eunhwon said scooping a big piece of chicken into Hanbin's bowl.

"gamsahamnida." Hanbin said as he picked up the chicken to eat it. "wah! it's really good!" Hanbin said after taking a bite. Hanbin being Hanbin , he gave some to the staff who were filming as well.

Eunhwon helped herself with one and gasped. "i didn't know the chicken would taste great as well."

"we should really get married in real life. you and Yoonhyung hyung cooks so well , i'm so blessed." Hanbin said.

"we are married." Eunhwon said. "ani , i meant in real life." Hanbin said. Eunhwon gulped and that made Hanbin laugh. "why are you gulping?"

"wah this is too delicious." Eunhwon said changing the subject which made Hanbin chuckle.

after they were done , both of them helped out with the dishes. Hanbin refused that Eunhwon helped but she was too stubborn to listen.

Eunhwon went to bath after they were done with the dishes. they wore the same pyjamas like yesterday and went to bed early for tomorrow's activities.

the next day..

Eunhwon was once again the first to wake up and had to wake Hanbin up as well. that task itself was a challenge to her because he kept going back to sleep.

after they were done washing up , Eunhwon brought him to her private instructor since Hanbin wanted to see how she did her exercises.