♡25♡

Month : November

Hanbin's pov
"Eunhwon-ah , since you made us win , do you want to decide the ride we'll take?" i asked and she smirked.

"can we ride the viking?" she pleaded and i gulped. "y-yes o-of course.." i replied before she cheered.

"may i ask if we can ride the rollercoaster too?" Eunhwon asked and i looked at her. "if you want to." the staff replied.

"oppa , can we?" she asked me. "well , can i say no?" i smiled weakly. "yay!!" she clapped. "the winners , what is your choice?" the staff asked and Eunhwon excitedly said , "the viking!"

"viking?! Hanbin , can you ride it? aren't you scared of it?" Yunhyeong asked and Eunhwon looked at me.

Eunhwon's pov
Hanbin does look a little scared. perhaps it wasn't a good idea to ride the viking? let's see what other rides are out there...

the ferris wheel! that's it! it isn't fast and Hanbin isn't afraid of heights so it should be fine for him!

"ani! hyung , what are you even saying?" Hanbin said. "unnie! can i change it to the ferris wheel?" i asked the staff and she nodded.

"why did you change it? i'm not scared of it!" Hanbin said. "well , the ferris wheel is slow and more romantic. we can see the view when we're at the top." i smiled.

after the staff got the tickets to the ferris wheel , me and Hanbin got onto it and it started to turn slowly.

as it got higher and higher , the view of the skyscrapes were all seen easily. Hanbin started taking pictures of the view like i was doing.

"gomawo-ya Eunhwon-ah." he said holding my hand. "for what?" i chuckled. "just thank you." he said smiling to me.

why is my heart beating so quickly? this has never happened before.

after the ride ended , me and Hanbin joined the others at the rollercoaster queue. the both of us sat infront while the rest sat behind us.

narration

Hanbin , Eunhwon
Jinhwan , Jenny
Yunhyeong , Eunso
Bobby , Haeyoon
Donghyuk , Jane
Junhoe , Jiyeon
Chanwoo , Hyoeun

the ride started and the starting of the ride was a thrilling one. the rollercoaster went up the tracks slowly until it reached the peak.

"ah sshi! it's going to go do—AHH!!!!!!" Yunhyeong screamed. "oppa!!! na museowo(i'm scared)!" Eunso screamed back.

Jenny was trying to film herself with the camera around her wrists but she was too scared to the moment the rollercoaster went straight down the tracks. Jinhwan was also screaming although he wanted to act cool.

Jiyeon was holding onto Junhoe's arm and her camera was filming Junhoe instead of herself. Bobby and Haeyoon were the only ones who weren't interacting at all.

"n-noona , are you scared?" Chanwoo asked Hyoeun and she shaked her head. "i love rollercoasters." she said. "wae? you're scared?" she asked and Chanwoo timidly nodded. "noona is here. i'll be your older sister for today. you were there for me at the haunted house so i'll be here for you during the rollercoaster." she said holding his hand.

"Jane , if you're scared you can hold onto my arm." Donghyuk said offering his arm and Jane immediately grabbed it making him chuckle

the ride immediately dropped down the steep track and everyone screamed their lungs out.
"Eun-Eunhwon-ah!!!!!" Hanbin screamed. "wae!?" Eunhwon shouted back. "saranghae!!!"

Eunhwon's pov
i was too happy and excited so i didn't hear what he said. i was also screaming my lungs out in excitement.

after the ride was over , Hanbin leaned back due to his tiredness after screaming for the whole ride.

when we got off , we gathered at an open area infront of the cameras with my members standing on my side and ikon members standing on Hanbin's side.

"so here is where we'll bid each other goodbye again." Hanbin announced and everyone whined.

"it was a great time with the ikon sunbaenims. i hope we have another chance to meet like this again." Jenny said bowing , making all my other members follow her.

"one question Hanbin hyung. if you have to hand either Hanbyul or Eunhwon to me , who would it be?" Junhoe asked and i smiled shyly.

"yah! they're both mine you rascal! don't even try or think of getting any of them." Hanbin said hitting Junhoe playfully.

——————————————————