♡49♡

Month : October

Hanbin's pov
my group's new song just came out today , 'Goodbye Road'. 7prides also just did a comeback on the same day.

our groups' album was a surprise right?

we just finished performing our song and were now waiting for 7prides to perform. i heard their song when the MV released. it was beautiful. the lyrics are really sad. her album songs were also sad. and she had a song all to herself. my members kept teasing me saying that the song was once again meant for me.

well , let me tell you that Goodbye Road is meant for Eunhwon.

the song is good for a breakup. and you must be wondering why did i dedicate this song for her.

i know that there isn't any chance for me and Eunhwon to be together. as in for filming anymore. and i lost all the courage to confess to her after seeing so many fans' posts about her group with BTS.

just because they are under the same company and are on good terms , the fans started shipping the members.

many fans ship Taehyung and Eunhwon. they honestly looked good together.

Eunhwon's pov
"fighting!" me and my group members cheered before we went on stage. of course we were aware ikon were watching us too.

narration

the production team for we got married show were meeting up for the second round of filming. they needed to find one more couple to complete the list and start their filming.

"PD-nim , shall we invite Ikon's B.I and 7prides' Eunhwon back again? alot of fans are still requesting and after they left , the ratings have drastically dropped. only the episodes with them on have high ratings. we need to get them back."

"we'll think about it." the PD said.

Eunhwon's pov
after our performance , we went straight back to our dormitory to rest so we can prepare for our schedules the next day.

right before i went to bed , Hanbin texted me.

i was excited after hearing it. please tell me it's gonna happen again. i really want to be with him again.

——————————————————————