♡7♡

Month : October

narration

when all the ingredients that were needed were bought , they immediately headed back to their apartment since Eunhwon said she needed a lot of time to complete this dish.

"oppa , if you're hungry you can get food to have first." she said as she stood at the counters near the fridge , getting ready to start cooking.

"araseo , i'll order takeaway. what do you want?" Hanbin asked. "hmm , you decide." Eunhwon said.

"i'll order us some tteokbokki and jjajjangmyeon then." he said typing things into his phone. "araseo." Eunhwon said.

she placed the pork bones and pork belly into a large stock pot and poured in water. she then boiled it over high heat. after a few minutes , she lowered the heat and let it simmer for 25 minutes.

in the meantime , she started cutting the green onions and buchu(chinese chives). she placed the small shrimps and chopped up garnishes into a small bowl for later.

she took the buchu and some gochujang sauce and started mixing them together. after she was done , she drained all the water in the pot before washing the meat once again under running water.

she washed the pot and placed the meat back inside the pot and filled it with water once again. she turned on the heat and turned it on to high heat before she simmered it down again after it started boiling and let it rest for 45 minutes.

"Eunhwon ah! the food is here!" Hanbin said when he came in with bags in his hands. "oh araseo!" Eunhwon said cleaning up before heading to Hanbin who was at the table with the food.

Hanbin took out the food and placed them on the table before they started digging in. "what good food are you preparing now?"

"pork and rice soup. i heard that you like it." Eunhwon said. "wah jjinja? neomu gomawo." Hanbin said looking at the pot that was above the stove.

"i know it takes a long time to make it. i'll try to help later." Hanbin said and Eunhwon smiled nodding.

after they finished , it was about time Eunhwon moved onto the next step so Hanbin offered to clean up.

Eunhwon went to the cooking pot of pork and turned off the stove. she grabbed a bowl and placed some ice in there with water and added the pork meats into it to lower the temperature and prevent decolouration.

after it was cooled , she removed the meat from the bones and pat the meat dry before storing it in the fridge to prepare the soup.

she removed half the water that was used to cook the meat from the pot and added the bones that were removed , earlier into it. she added another inch of water back inside the pot and let it boil before lowering the heat to let it rest for 8 hours.

while waiting , she started clearing the mess and took out the garnish ingredients to garnish the food later.

suddenly , a music was heard playing behind her and she turned behind to see Hanbin sitting at the tv watching her performances.

he was first watching her debut stage , Whatta Man on tv since he could switch it to Youtube on the tv.

"wah! you look so pretty!" Hanbin said. Eunhwon looked at the tv and saw that he was only watching the fancam of her.

"yah~ you should be watching the whole group and not only my fancam. how are you going to watch the full performance?" Eunhwon said.

"i'll watch it later." Hanbin said. you went back to continue what you were doing when suddenly he shouted "Sexy!"

you heard the music playing the chorus part and sighed with a smile on your face. "woah! Sexy!" he continued.

"my wife Eunhwon is Sexy!" he shouted again. "stop it!" Eunhwon said making Hanbin laugh. after cleaning up , she went to join Hanbin when he was searching up for their full group stage.

the moment the video started , he was screaming your name like a normal fanboy does. "Oh Eunhwon!"

"the neighbours are going to complain!" Eunhwon said pulling Hanbin's arm to make him sit.

the moment the chorus started playing , he danced to the song and the way how he danced made you laugh.

"how many songs do you have?" Hanbin asked when the first song ended. "three including debut title." Eunhwon replied.

"what's the next song released?" he said as controlled the remote to the search area. "the boots is next." he searched the song and clicked on the first performance stage that appeared.

"boots~boots~" Hanbin hummed. "that's not how you sing it.." Eunhwon mumbled. "wah , you hit the high note. are you the main vocalist?" Hanbin asked.

"lead. Jenny unnie is the main." Eunhwon said while Hanbin had his eyes stuck on the television that was showing your group doing a dance break.

"my wife is talented. you can sing , dance , rap and cook." Hanbin said. "you're talented too. you compose your group's songs right?" Eunhwon said and Hanbin sighed.

"but i can't sing." He pouted. "at least your rapping skills make you shine." Eunhwon said patting his shoulder.

Hanbin searched their latest song released and watched the performance before Eunhwon typed in IKON's latest stage 'Bling Bling'.

"wah oppa , you're fringe was way too long." Eunhwon said when the video started. "but i looked cool." Hanbin said and Eunhwon rolled her eyes.

—————————————————————