♡29♡

Month : November

narration

when Eunhwon and Hanbin reached the cafe where the writer was waiting at , they quickly greeted the writer who was there.

no cameras were filming them openly because the hidden camera prank has already started the moment they stepped into the cafe.

the cafe wasn't really packed with people because it was booked by the staff already. just a few people around to make it look less obvious.

the couple sat down with Hanbin sitting inside and Eunhwon sitting outside. "i got us some drinks when i came in. they'll alert us when they're ready." the writer told them.

"writer-nim , why did you want to meet us?" Hanbin asked and the writer took out a stack of paper from her bag.

"these are the amount of work i have to do for your wedding that will take place next month. which will also happen near Eunhwon's comeback. meaning Eunhwon , you won't be able to participate in your group's promotions."

"how about recording?" Eunhwon asked. "recordings and MV shootings are possible." the writer replied.

"firstly , we need to discuss about the place we'll be going." "we're heading elsewhere? isn't it just a normal wedding?" Hanbin asked.

"nope , the production team decided we should take you to a country you guys want." the writer said.

just then , the buzzer on the table started buzzing indicating that the drinks were almost ready for collection.

"i'll go get it. you guys decide on the country araseo?" the writer said getting up to walk to the counter.

"where do you want to go?" Hanbin asked Eunhwon. before she could answer , a middle-aged man came up to them.

"annyeonghaseyo , you're Oh Eunhwon from 7prides am i right?" a stranger popped out to their table the moment the writer left.

"nae. annyeonghaseyo." Eunhwon said. Hanbin slightly bowed as well. "can i take a picture with you? i'm a huge fan you see." the stranger said.

Eunhwon hesitated for awhile but gets up to 'fufill' her fan's wish. Hanbin on the other hand was looking anxious.

"can you help us take one?" the stranger asked Hanbin and he reluctantly stood up. the stranger hand Hanbin his phone and stood furthur away.

the stranger placed his arm around Eunhwon's shoulder and she acted shocked. Hanbin started looking around panicking wondering where is the writer.

the stranger then moved his arm to Eunhwon's waist and Eunhwon started fidgeting uncomfortably with a fake smile.

"um , i think i took enough." Hanbin said. "ani ani , take more please. it's so hard to meet my idol like this." the stranger said.

actually , the stranger isn't just a stranger. he was Eunhwon's cousin. so touching her anywhere that might seem uncomfortable is fine for her , at least it's not someone she doesn't know.

his hand started moving down to her bum and Eunhwon jumped from the sudden touch. "mianhae , i think my hand slipped." he said.

Hanbin couldn't stand aside and watch his wife suffer like that. he walked up straight to the two of them and pulled Eunhwon away from the stranger and hid her behind him.

"mianhae , but my hands were getting tired waiting for you to quickly pose for the camera so i didn't take any of the pictures." he said handing the stranger back his phone.

"mianhae? i know you're from an idol group but are you that famous to be this rude to me?" the stranger said.

"you were clearly touching her making her uncomfortable." Hanbin said with a stern voice.

"she is just your fake wife. she isn't even your real wife or anything else. why are you getting mad over me touching her?"

"because even though she isn't officially my wife or my girlfriend , she is a girl that doesnthat deserve to be touched by people like you." Hanbin said.

Eunhwon thought that this was enough before he might explode anytime and hurt her cousin so she grabbed his arm.

"gwanchana , just take the picture." "mwo? Eunhwon-ah." Hanbin said. Eunhwon walked up to the stranger and hugged him.

"my cousin!" the guy said brushing Eunhwon's hair. Hanbin stood there shocked. he gave a bitter smile after knowing what is going on.

"ahh jjinja.." he said brushing his hair smiling a little. "annyeonghaseyo , Kim Mingyu imnida." Eunhwon's cousin said bowing.

"annyeonghaseyo , Kim Hanbin imnida." Hanbin said. "he is a year younger than you." Eunhwon said to Mingyu.

"ahh Hanbin hyung." he bowed again. "wah , he is really handsome , and tall." Hanbin said patting Mingyu's back.

"so a hidden camera prank on our first month?" Hanbin asked looking at Eunhwon. "well , i thought there should be some fun. the fans will be so proud of your actions." Eunhwon said.

————————————————————