♡52♡

Month: November

Hanbin's pov
me and Eunhwon were on our way to Bighit entertainment because we requested to meet our ceos together and the final agreement is to meet them at Bighit entertainment.

the moment we stepped into the huge building , we took a deep breath and walked to the meeting room.

inside were the two ceos , Yang Ceo and Bang-PD. both with stern looking faces , as if they know what we're going to tell them.

both of us greeted and sat down next to each other while the two ceos stared at the both of us.

"what do you guys want to talk about?" Yang ceo said startling Eunhwon as she jumped. "we want to tell you guys something important." i said.

holding Eunhwon's hand ignoring her looking at me , i showed it to the two ceos. "we're dating."

the two ceos gave us a glare with Yang-ceo glaring at me as if he was going to kill me. after glaring , Bang-PD made a loud sigh before smiling at Yang Ceo.

wait , Yang ceo is also smiling?

"we expected this way before. congratulations , we support your relationship." Bang-PD said making me and Eunhwon look at each other in shock.

"jjinjayo? you'll let us date without any conditions?" Eunhwon asked and Bang-PD nodded.

"because the fans out there are fans of you guys being together. maybe both of you dating will be a good piece of news for the fans." Yang ceo said.

me and Eunhwon were still in doubt about it because there's definitely no way our dating ban will be lifted just like that.

"don't worry kids , you're not kicked out of your current group jus because you guys broke the dating ban law. Jennie from Blackpink broke it too and it's not fair for me to only allow her." Yang ceo said.

"as for you Eunhwon , i'll be lifting all your members' dating ban so it'll be fair for you to be able to date." Bang PD said.

after a while more of discussion , we decided to not reveal the dating news first until fans get suspicious and find evidence that we're dating , or else we'll date in secret.

"it's a relief we're allowed to date." Eunhwon said as we were on our way to our apartment. there was filming tomorrow so we definitely can don't have to act like a married couple now that we're dating for real.

when the lift door opened , we saw a bunch of crowd crowding our front door. they look so familiar.

"oh!" Eunhwon said pointing to a girl. "Eunhwon!" Eunso said running to hug Eunhwon.

"why are you guys here?" she asked. not only 7prides were here , ikon were here too. "yo! Hanbin!" Bobby said.

"let us in please! i need to wee!" Hyoeun said and i immediately went to open the door. the moment the door opened , Hyoeun rushed in and went straight to the bathroom.

"quick! quick! sit down and tell us what happened!" Eunso said pulling me and Eunhwon to the sofa.

once everyone settled down , including Hyoeun when she's out from the bathroom , me and Eunhwon started telling them what happened.

"woah , i didn't expect Yang ceo to let you off so easily." Jinhwan said. "exactly , that was why i didn't want to leave when they finished talking because i know Yang ceo isn't that easy." i said.

"and we have no more dating ban on us?" Haeyoon asked and Eunhwon nodded. "BTS sunbaenims also had their dating ban lifted recently. in fact , i don't think they even had one. Bang PD lifted our dating ban because he wanted to make things fair for you guys as well."

"well , then that's good news. so you guys aren't gonna release to the public yet right?" Donghyuk asked and i nodded. "we want to keep it a secret first. because if you realise previous idol couples , when they realised their dating news they'll break up quickly because of their fans. we know our fans will support us but it's for the best for our relationship." i said and Eunhwon nodded.

"then we better get going now that we know you guys will be fine. we have schedules tomorrow and you guys have filming to do as well." Jenny said and we all agreed.

me and Eunhwon sent them off before we went to bed early for tomorrow's shoot.

—————————————————————