♡32♡

Month : November

narration

after the proposal , both groups helped clean up the studio before sending off the recording lady so she can send the audio clip to Pang PD to get his approval.

"shall we go out and have dinner together? after all we skipped lunch." Hanbin offered to the girls.

"ani , uri maknae should go with you alone. you definitely don't want 6 other gooseberries around you." Jenny said politely declining the offer.

"make it another 6 gooseberries." Junhoe said. "nae?" Jenny asked. "we'll join them." Jinhwan said.

"yah , why are you coming? i'm sure you guys ate earlier." Hanbin said. "wae? you want to be the only man around 7 girls?" Bobby asked and Hanbin shaked his head. "fine , you guys can join but don't embarrass yourselves." Hanbin said giving up.

when the two groups reached the destination , they sat down at the biggest available table because they were about to order alot of food to feed fourteen stomachs.

"sunbaenim , we won't eat much. we have a comeback coming up so diet is first." Hyoeun told Jinhwan. "wae? because your manager is here?" he asked looking at their manager.

"ay hyung , let the girls have a feast tonight. take it as a dinner to celebrate a collaboration between YG and BIGHIT." Jinhwan said to their manager and he reluctantly allowed the girls.

they ordered the food they wanted with some extra dishes since one there is always one person who eats like a monster in every group.

Junhoe and Eunso.

both of them love to eat and the best thing is , they don't gain much weight after all the eating.

after a moment of torturous waiting , the food was served one by one and the kids started eating.

due to their hunger , the plates were cleared one by one quickly and soon , all fourteen stomachs were full.

the groups gathered outside after their dinner to bid farewell before they part ways. "we'll stream the song when it gets released!" Donghyuk said cheerfully.

"gamsahamnida sunbaenim." Jiyeon said. "it's not that early anymore. best for us to go back now. and Eunhwon and Hanbin will have some filming to do too." Jinhwan said.

three different cars were driven and parked at the side of the streets to wait for them. they bid each other goodbye as they made their way to their own cars with Hanbin and Eunhwon going into the same one.

when the couple got home , they saw that the writer was there with some staff as well. "finally the love birds are home. take a seat and we'll discuss your wedding." the writer said.

when everyone settled down , the writer started talking. "okay , so in three days we'll be having the wedding photoshoot. and your photoshoot will take place in jeju so the flight will be early in the morning. we'll come and pick you guys at about 6am."

"6? isn't that too early?" Hanbin asked. "we have to reach the airport a few hours before our flight." Eunhwon said.

"i want my sleep." Hanbin whined. "and the air tickets to Hawaii for your wedding has already been bought. we bought tickets for your group members as well." the writer said.

"mwo? they're coming with us?" Eunhwon asked and the writer nodded. "they'll be attending your wedding."

"but my members are a little crazy so , i'll choose to not let them come with us." Hanbin said smiling a little but the writer shaked her head. "andwae , they're coming and that's final."

"any other questions? we better finish quick so you can sleep early." the writer said and both Eunhwon and Hanbin shaked their heads.

"ah! one more thing! i've received news. it can be good or bad depending on you guys. the scheduled last episode is changed to end of January. meaning you guys have another month to spend together." the writer added on before she started clearing her things up.

when the writer left , Eunhwon and Hanbin started packing for their mini trip to jeju before they went to bed.

2 days later..

surprisingly , Bang PD released the song yesterday , meaning the group's comeback stage will be today.

because of the sudden release without any notice , Eunhwon was allowed to join her group members for their first comeback stage because she had no schedules today.

Hanbin wanted to follow Eunhwon to the venue because he wanted to cheer her on. "ah oppa , just stay home and watch the live." Eunhwon said refusing Hanbin's presence.

"wae~ , let me go there." Hanbin said hugging Eunhwon. "you've been bugging me since morning already." Eunhwon said.

"that's right , so let me come with you." Hanbin said. "araseo.." Eunhwon said giving up with a sigh.

—————————————————————