1.2: "Japanese Sex Dolls?"

"CALL 911

"CALL 911. WE GOT A PATIENT ON THE RUN."

Olivia's head spun to the voice so quick she almost got whiplash. To her surprise, there stood Tony Stark, propped against the door to her hospital ward with his arms crossed. "Liv, I'm starting to think you love hospitals."

The woman slipped past the bed, her injuries forgotten as she eagerly tackled him into a hug. "Who's gonna drink with you if I'm in jail?" She laughed, pinching his cheeks as he gave her an unwilling grin. "And you're right, I came here for the jello."

"Awful price to pay for some jelly. You're well aware that I'm rich enough to supply you with jello?"

Olivia patted his back supportingly while she scoffed down her snack. Grape flavoured, yum.

But it also meant Olivia was always injured on the job. Thought taking a shot for others didn't hold the same meaning anymore since she did it so often. "But I heal quicker than you can stockpile jello. Plus, I'm only 23–" Olivia poked his chest, mockingly sniffing, "Something you wouldn't have the privilege of understanding."

"Missed you too, young punk."

Advanced cell regeneration was one of her abilities—the gunshot wound from Clint closed within two hours. While there was no explanation to the source of this ability, it certainly wasn't groundbreaking in her world of Demigods, billionaire in flying suits and now, a defrosted superhero.

"You know, I liked you better when you were in Belarus." Tony teasingly shoved her as she walked out. Marian, one of the nurses who was pivotal to her jello cause, disapprovingly stared at Tony.

"Please Stark, you're bullying a patient!"

He feigned shock,"Oh? Whatever happened to your enhanced healing?"

"Olivia, you're up." Fury walked up with a file in hands. "Stark," he coldly acknowledged.

"Fury. I see you finally put me on the list huh. Adviser." Tony puffed out, crossing his arms again. She rolled her eyes at Tony's pettiness.

"Ease up, old man. Boomer's rage is a real thing pal, you should get that checked out."

Tony brushed off her comment and focused on Fury, "We really could have made this so much easier, if Liv was sent to evaluate me instead. She's only known me for 4 years. Wait, why weren't you there again?"

"Belarus," Olivia and Fury chimed concurrently with a roll of eyes.

Fury held out the awaiting brown file in his hands and dragged her away from Tony, shooting a stern look when the genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist didn't get the privacy hint.

"I need you to fetch Rogers."

That was a surprise, "Hm, the council agreed?"

"They will. Try not to end up here again, will you?" Fury ordered, already walking away.