1.4: "Fun Under the Mistletoe?"

"MAKE YOUR MOVE, REINDEER GAMES

"MAKE YOUR MOVE, REINDEER GAMES."

In Germany, Tony Stark stood alongside Captain America, his palm glowed brightly with the repulser in an offensive stance. "Got him, Liv." He reported over the comms.

"Roger that. Stay there, we'll get you guys back." Olivia replied from the quinjet control console, deciding to lay off the fighting, because there was no way in hell she stood a chance against Loki and his damned spear.

Agent Nova was a deadly assassin on normal occasions—trained in thirty-three combat styles but definitely not alien kungfu. Breathing out a dejected sigh, she found entertainment in her Instagram explore page, bored out of her mind.

 Breathing out a dejected sigh, she found entertainment in her Instagram explore page, bored out of her mind

25likes, 2comments

username1: this random man came and demanded everybody to kneel... and this other dude wearing tights came over and started beating his ass. sis, i ain't having it, i just went out to get some ice cream.

username2: is that captain america? isn't he like 70 years old? someone get that man a wheelchair pls

username3: OK i'm recreating this for halloween

Let's just say Loki's prison cell was going to get a makeover. Take it as revenge for shooting her in the gut. Wicked shot it was.

A hydraulic hiss sounded as the quinjet opened up to reveal Tony, Steve and a restrained Loki. His face lit up, "What a pleasure to meet you again."

"Loki!" She yawned sarcastically in return, "Can't say the same."

Tony and Steve stared at the Demigod from a distance, whispering to each other like a couple of teenagers. Olivia fastened Loki's cuffs before joining them.

"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fellow. What's your thing? Pilates?" Confused, Steve looked to Olivia.

"It's like callisthenics," Olivia grinned at his cluelessness.