2.1: Oceans, Storms

"DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?" The man, dressed in all black, with a eye-patch sat opposite me, a pack of jellybean rested between us

To the best of my knowledge, we are in a tiny room, and the swinging head light above us was starting to hurt my eyes. Who the hell was he and why am I here?

I was famished. Between resisting my hunger and the pack of candies staring at me, I wasn't sure how much longer I could withstand. A grumble came from my stomach, ah.

"Go on, I ain't gonna hurt you," He raised an eyebrow, pushing to the pack of jellybeans closer to my side of the table.

As disorientated as I was, I was hungrier. I tried to wrap my head around the situation —a couple of hours before, I woke up in a hospital surrounded by unfamiliar faces. Their jackets had the very same label as the man opposite me.

The label read, 'SHIELD'. What does that mean?

I reduced my temptations to simply staring at the pack of jellybean, hesitant. How could I trust this man? He practically ripped me from the hospital the first he had. I pushed away the pack, shaking my head.

"Where is my family...? Do you know I am? Why I can't remember anything?" My head hurts.

"You, are Olivia Bailey Tyson. You were pronounced missing and dead ten years ago." The man stated calmly as if all this was normal.

Did he just say ten? "T–Ten years ago?"

He's lying. "You're lying. Where are my parents? Sean and Bellamy Tyson, you must know them!" I refused to believe a word out of this man's mouth, he was sprouting pure rubbish.

"Who exactly are you? Where have you been all these years? A girl who disappeared at nine couldn't have survived until today." His voice was growing louder.

What? Did he think I had something to do with... this?

"No, I can't remember anything!"

Did my life just fast-forward, one of those freak movies? I don't have any memories of anything. I... I don't care, I just need to know mum and dad are alright.

"KGB? Hitman for hire?" His words venomous, slashing every corner of my ego.

"What the hell is that? Please just tell me where my parents are. I need to know they're okay!" I pleaded, almost on the verge of tears but I stopped myself.

I failed. A drop of tear splattered on the table. I wiped it away, immediately feeling ashamed.

The man, who I now knew as Nick Fury, followed my movements before focusing back on me. All these people outside the room, are they part of SHIELD too?