2.92: Checkmate

TW: violence, drugs, sexual harassment & gore under the cut

Olivia Bailey Tyson

"The Harbinger Project (THP)"
Subject number: H00233. DOB: 24 December 1935

233rd test subject for THP. Subject was bought with 4 of her siblings from [redacted] at 9 years old.

[Dec. 1944]: Displayed strong mental state despite heavily drugged.

[Jan. 1945]: Placed in isolation for initiating mutiny activities within the Tyson subjects. Contrary to siblings, subject hasn't fainted despite lack of nutrients and heavy drugs. *Recommend increase dosage by 5ml.

[Feb 1945]: Subject refused to eat. Force injection of adrenaline. Subsequently lesser cases of disruption.

[Mar. 1945]: Subject showed signs of corporation and obedience. Reported incident of sexual harassment, guard was found outside cell with throat slit.
*Recommend as prime candidate for THP.

[May. 1945]: Selected for THP.

[1945 - 1948] Passed all evaluations and tests with exceptional results. Awaiting first assessment on 15 Jan. 1949 for full diagnosis.

[May 1954]: Appointed as leader of Hydra's kill squad.

[Dec 1954]: First rebellion incident in decades. After exfil mission from Russia, initiated uproar amongst siblings, killed 34 men. All 5 siblings injected with serum and put on cyro.

[16 Dec. 1991]: Injected with authentic copy of SHIELD's 'Super Soldier Serum'. Memories wiped and falsified.

[1992 - 2006]: In and out cyro. Activated for 25 missions.

[2007] Operation Harbinger– infiltrated SHIELD.

Handler-in-Charge: D. Kutzenov [1944 - 1991], Alexandar Pierce [1992 - present]

TW ENDS

"Oh look, it's trending." Natasha smirked, distracting Pierce so Olivia could take a breather. She knew the brunette needed a second to recollect herself. She didn't even hear Fury's entry, being so lost in the files.

Every dirty laundry SHIELD and Hydra possessed were trending all over the net. Apparently some hackers had already cracked the lower level files.

Her hands were trembling, unable believe as she ran her eyes through the blueprint of her life. The lump of emotions were trapped safely in her chest, although it might vomit out any second.