4.8: Youngbloods

"FURY, YOU SON OF A BITCH

"FURY, YOU SON OF A BITCH."

"Oooh. You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"Nah, just Liv." Tony cuts in.

Olivia stood on the landing strip on the Helicarrier, admiring the gorgeous view when this line of conversation came up. She immediately shut her eyes, already hearing the teasing remarks over the comms. "Plus one on the vengeance list, T." She thought.

"Altitude is eighteen thousand and climbing."

"Copy that." She ran over to one of the lifeboats and jumped in.

Klein reaffirmed, "Lifeboats secure to deploy, Agent Nova. Disengage in three, two... Take 'em out."

"Livvie, you know you can fly, right?" Thor chimed in.

"You know my value my life more right, Thor?" As the lifeboats reached the edge of the city, she jumped off and assisted Clint to escort groups of civilians inside. After they cleared the first wave, Clint told her to go help with the fighting instead.

Olivia arrived at the church just in time to witness Vision wielding Thor's hammer while the Demigod's face started to turn blue. "I am Thor, son of Odin, and as long as there is life in my breast, I am...running out of things to say! Are you ready?"

She stood rooted to the ground with her mouth gaped, absolutely in shock as Vision slammed the hammer into Ultron. "Seriously? I was gone for like what, five hours? Now I know how Clint felt."

"Amen that, sister." Came his reply.

"It's terribly well balanced."

"Well, if there's too much weight, you lose power on the swing, so..."

Olivia snorted, walking past the chattering duo to guard the vibranium core, her palms glimmering with power. "You should see this man play tennis."

"Thor! I've got a plan."

"What is it?" She questioned, briefly sweeping her eyes for more sentry bots.

Thor replied. "We're out of time. They're coming for the core.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. Avengers, time to work for a living." Tony ordered, "Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing Hide the Zucchini."

She sent a disgusted look to Thor, who returned it with equal enthusiasm. The rest of the team trickled in, taking position around the core. "Avengers... we have underaged. Pretty sure they're not even legal, so you guys better shut up." She singsonged.

When Natasha arrived, she couldn't help but sent a childish jerk of thumb in the Hulk's direction and winked, mumbling something about fraternisation. Natasha merely inquired, "You pulled an eye muscle?"