4.5: Shut up, I'm Trying to Lose My Mind

"THIS IS INSANE

"THIS IS INSANE."

Bruce Banner stared at the dismantled, mangled remains of JARVIS. He was speaking what was on everybody's minds. Gathered in a circle, everyone's was still recovering from the invasion.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." Olivia glared at Tony – he even named it?

He thought of everything into the making of a murderous bot.

Seriously? Ultron sounds like a villain.

"No, Ultron could've assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy, this is rage."

A whiff of wind messed her hair up as Thor stormed past her and grabbed Tony by the throat. A small crackle of thunder sounded outside the compound, which she admits, is all kinds of cool.

But unfortunately for Tony, he was the receiving end of Thor's rage.

Olivia rolled her eyes as Tony further provoked the Demigod, "Come on, use your words, buddy."

"I have enough words to describe you, Stark."

Watching the way Tony's feet dangled off the ground was punishment enough for her. She stepped in just in time as Clint chorused, "Thor, enough!"

In hilarious fashion, she hugged Tony's waist and carried him down from Thor's suffocating grips while the rest of the Avengers scoffed at her act to humiliate Tony. Olivia violently patted her best friend's back as he caught his breaths, not exactly helping. "I'll start: stupid."

"Foolish."

"Dense."

"Brainless."

Tony shot a disapproving glare at Olivia, Natasha, Clint, and Rhodey. "Thanks for the synonyms, boy I really needed that."

Steve and Thor stopped their bickering with another problem: how they now have to retrieve the stolen sceptre, again.

"I don't understand. You built this program. Why is it trying to kill us?" Helen Cho asked. Somehow, Tony broke out in hilarity while Bruce subtly shook his head. It was cute, the science bro protecting his fellow own if not for the mass-murdering bots they've created.

The Avengers glanced at each other while Tony laughed like a manic in the background. Olivia nudged him in the ribs, "You think this is funny?"

"No, Liv. It's probably not, right? Is this very terrible? Is it so— It is. It's so terrible!" He couldn't stop laughing, which irked Olivia to send another jab, this time more powerful. "No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it's really funny though. It's a hoot that you don't get why we need this."

Olivia squeezed Steve's shoulder, his incredibly sculpted muscles lessened the desire she had to so desperately punch Tony Stark in the face.

"Anybody remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?"