Chapter 9

Maya's car in the multi-media above <333

Silver's car below

_________________

Pressing the button to open my garage, I braced myself to see the blessing that lay just beyond this metal barrier

I laid my eyes on the most beautiful art that lay before me.

I'm talking about my car, Brylee: a Bugatti Veyron - though car wasn't the word I would use to describe it. It was more like a sleek, sexy, beautiful royal blue chariot that fell from heaven and into my humble (if you can call my home humble) abode.

Someone better remind me when I'm writing my will to give my car to my afterlife, because I swear if anyone touches my baby, I will castrate them with absolutely no regrets.

I could have sat there all day long, staring at the beauty which was my car, but then I remembered that I had challenged Silver and that if I wanted to get to my old home in-time, I would need to leave now.

I turned on my engine and the low hum of the engine booting sent pleasurable shivers down my spine as I relished in the feel of the luxury of my ride.

Driving out of the neighbourhood, I felt completely in my element as I made my way out to meeting point, excitement making it's way through my whole body.

Once I had arrived, my eyes fell on one of the most spectacularly gorgeous orange Lambourghini Murciélago's I had ever seen, the smooth, curvy exterior marrying up with the luxe beauty of the interior.

Get your act together, Maya, you're here to pummel Silver, not ogle his expenses.

Maybe I could steal his car later?

Before I could fully render that he had an orange Lambo, his silver eyes stared me down. Cautiously, I stepped out of my Bugatti and stared at him back, scrutinising his every move. I noticed the way his fingers curled around the door handle. I noticed the way he pushed his door up into the air. I noticed the way his face changed to accommodate a vicious grin that grew, chilling me to the bone.