Chapter 45

Please vote and comment <3

After we all  ate--

Wait let me re-word that.

After we all ate the leftovers of Zayne's savage attack on the food, a dark skinned man with a medium afro walked in, his back straight as he radiated confidence and victory.

"Guess who won their last ra-ace!" He sang as he waltzed in, seemingly uncaring for the imposters that were sitting aaround the table.

"When have you ever lost a race, Quint?" Shawn said from across the table.

"True say." He said, Then, taking a long look around the table, his face suddenly fell.

"Z, you could have saved me something." 

"Excuse me, it wasn't just me who had eaten at this table aswell."

"Given the state of how clean everyone's plates are but your absolute jungle of one, are you sure they even ate anything?" Quint said, the pain still not leaving his eyes.

Nance leaned over to me, leaning towards the ear closest to her.

"They're always like this, fighting over the food. I feel sorry for poor Lorna who has to go out and buy the food for these two tardises. I mean, how do they even fit that much food in their bodies, they're both lean as heck."

I took a good look at Quint and decided that me and Nance must have had two different ideas of lean. Quint was rocking some biceps through his hoodie, his torso clearly lacking of any fats whatsoever and the skinny jeans on his legs emphasizing the hours at the gym he must have spent. I mean, when you have a boyfriend as big as Shawn though, I guess I can't blame the girl for thinking these boys were 'lean'.

As the two carried on bickering, Connor whisteled a light tune while slowly bringing up what looked like a palte of untouched food. Zayne and Quinton suddenly shut up and their eyes followed the plate like a hungry dog eyeing its bone.

"Hey, Connor, were you thinking of telling me that you had spare food?" Zayne said, raising his head towards Connor.

I gave him a look of disbelief, not being able to believe how he actually could be thinking of eating anymore than he already had.

"Are you KIDDING? I haven't even eaten yet and your fat ass is asking if you can have my food aswell?"

"Not my fault that my fat ass needs constant feeding to keep it so plump." Zayne said back, standing up and sticking his bum in Quinton's face, smacking it for emphasis.

I couldn't help but let out a strangled laugh, sounding more like a suffocating hyena than a 17 year old girl.

Zayne and Quinton looked at each other for two seconds. Then, like two wild animals, they both charged towards Connor, more specifically, the plate of chicken wings, fries, corn on the cob, jacket potato and cheese that sat in his hands.