Chapter 46

Please leave a vote & comment <3

Nails dug into my hands as I inwardly screamed, storming towards the baby blue door once again

Nails dug into my hands as I inwardly screamed, storming towards the baby blue door once again. Knocking on the black door belonging to the room next to mine, I didn't wait for a reply and stormed in, too angry to notice the fact that he hadn't had time to get fully changed. 

In the time it took me to get to his bed where he was sat with a purely bewildered expression, he quickly pulled his shirt down to cover him.

"Maya, what's wr---"

"How fucking dare you not tell me about this." I said, throwing the diary at him with the last page open. "How fucking dare you not tell me that you knew my mother and Mendez were together. How fucking dare you not tell me that I was literally acquainted to one of the most dangerous men in England."

I didn't even give him a chance to feel sorry for himself before I delivered a sharp slap to his face, the sound slightly resounding around the room. 

That's sure going to leave a mark. I said, my smirk growing as I said that to myself.

Probably should have told me before hand.

Turning around with a now satisfied smirk on my face, I started to move forward, only to feel a strong grip lace its way around my wrist.

"Unless you want a broken hand to go with that forming bruise on your face, I'd recommend removing yourself from my wrist."

"You forget that I used to be a cage-fighter, I could probably take it."

With a sigh, I turned my head back around so I was now facing two brown orbs that held many emotions, the biggest one being regret. Regret soon followed by guilt.

"You have 30 seconds to explain what was going through your pea sized brain to make you think that I was going to be fine with you keeping this from me."

"I'm sor--"

"Don't you dare say you're sorry, I won't listen anyways. Oops, that 15 seconds gone."

"Sit down." He said as he patted the place next to him on his grey bed.

I contemplated it for a few seconds, before I took slow steps towards his bed. Purposefully, I sat a rulers space away from him, not wanting to be near him really. 

I only just remembered how he was still held to my wrist and that whole time, it burned.

And not the fun kind.

Shaking my arm away from him, I crossed them over my chest and raised my eyebrows, signalling to him to hurry up.

"He'd asked me to."

"You were a three year old, it was bound to slip up sometime."

"A three year old who had seen too much to know the correlation between slipping up and getting in an 'accident'. These people have no regard for age or gender or any of it. They kill who they need to kill."