Chapter 48

Please leave a vote and comment  ;)

True to his word, there lay a gold embroidered box on my bed, a little card note sticking sitting on top of the box

Picking up the note, I read as follows:

I know you'll look spectacular in this today, god knows that anyone seeing you in this afternoon will think of you as snack enough.
                                                                     xx Z

"What a cheeseball." I said out loud as I took the golden top off the white box. Inside lay a silver dress, glittered with jewels on the top half and intricate silver patterns covering the skirt half.

A wide smile covered my face as I unfolded the dress and took off all my clothes but my underwear. Unzipping the back, I let my fingers roam the soft material of the dress, knwing that such quality couldn't have come cheap.

I don't want to be in debt to them, I'm sure I can just pay back however much this dress was, god knows I have the money.

Slowly stepping into the dress, I looked closer at the beautiful design that covered the skirt half, appreciating each and every curl and line.

Goddammit, I can't reach the zipper.

Turning my back to the mirror, I tried to have a look at the zipper, trying to think of a way to get  it up my back without having to call someone else in to help.

Come on, zipper, just go up my damn back.

Gripping and grabbing the zip seemed to do nothing and if I went at this for any longer, I knew it's break off and I really couldn't deal with what I was going to wear if I didn't have this dress. I don't even know where we were going yet.

"ARGH fuck it I'll call, erm. Who the heck am I going to call." I said to no one in particular.

Zara probably didn't want anything to do with me, I don't trust Nance or Lorna. They hay be nice but they were friends with the enemy.

The enemy which has literally done nothing to hurt you other than you beat in a fight that your fat head thought you could win.

"Shut the fuck up." I sighed as I grabbed my phone.

Before I could scroll down my contacts, a melodic knock came at the door.

Knock, knock knock knock.

"WHAT!"

A chuckle came from the other side of the door.

"You sound like you could use some help there, you know."

"Connor, get your fatass in here now and help me zip up this dress."

"Alright, m'lady. I'm coming in."

Opening the door, Connor walked up behind me and looked into the mirror that I was tanding infront of.

"I already know you're going to look absolutely jaw dropping in that, I haven't even zipped it up yet."