Chapter 35

Please leave a vote <3

It'd been two weeks and a bit now, my shoulder was basically all healed and Jacob had fully recovered

I hadn't spoken to Derek at all during these two weeks.

I didn't plan on it anytime soon either, actually.

It was one thing to knock out Jacob, it was a complete other to punch Connor for trying to help me, as I recently came to find out from Zara, and a complete other to keep it a secret from me through Jacob.

I was annoyed, more than mad. He's never been like this before, I wanted to know what changed.

Every time we walk past each other now, he'd send me a little smile but in return he'd only get a scowl from me.

He tried to talk to me a lot of times as well but I just point blank ignored him.

While I didn't need to talk to Derek though, I'd gotten really quite close to Zara and I caught up both Connor and her as to what had happened when they weren't there.

Now, Connor, Zara, Derek, Jacob and I were sitting around a table, with a couple shot glasses and a fat bottle of vodka, playing spin the bottle: truth or dare.

By now, it must have already been like 11 at night so we were all pretty much dazed up already.

Of course, the alcohol didn't help.

Giggling, I grabbed Zara's hand, trying to choose a dare for Connor.

"I-- I've got one!" Zara exclaimed through little giggles of her own. "I dare you--- to str-- *hiccup* strip in front of everyone."

Connor's eyes widened in shock as everyone started giggling.

"Guess I'm not getting out of this one, am I?" He said as he raised himself off the floor.

Jacob was already cringing as Zara just laughed. I quickly spared a glance at Derek to see that he was just staring at me.

Now that I think about it, he's hardly had anything to drink either.

"Guys, Derek hardly had anything to drink. Get him something." I said, forgetting about the fact that I was meant to be mad at him. I quickly put my hands over my mouth as I realized and Zara piped up with

"Maybe he's pregnant." She said, looking arond the room with wide eyes, as if she'd hit jackpot.

"Ye, Zara, Derek's pregnant." Connor said in deadpan. "And I'm gay." 

There were then a few seconds of silence, before everyone broke out into laughter again.

Connor was now topless, dancing in front of a very, very uncomfortable Jacob.

"Connor get your ass out of my face before I ---"

"Before you what, Jacob? Before you what?" And I just couldn't help but roar with laughter, watching Jacob becoming so flustered.