Chapter 1 - Time To Blast Off

Drift drove as fast as his golf cart could take him. He was having a bad day, and when bad days happen, he liked to drive off somewhere secluded and just spray painted anything he could see.

Though he was raised in an orphanage from birth, he was still taught how to be a good kid. That didn't stop him from being rebellious every once in awhile, though.

After stealing a golf cart from the race track by the orphanage, he drove for about an hour before reaching the end of the road where it met the desert. He decided to go off-roading.
Eventually, he went as far into the Mojave desert as he had desired. He noticed a strange, orange circular structure up ahead, so he decided to investigate it.

The closer he got, the more it resembled some sort of burger. There was also a police car there, too. Both objects looked more... cartoony, then their real-life counterparts. He got out of his golf cart and chuckled, "McDonalds must've set this up as promo for a new burger or something," he says. He studies the strange burger and rolls his eyes, "This thing is dumb."

He walks back to his golf cart and takes out a few spray cans with different colors. He turned on his mini radio he brought with him, and walked back to the burger. He began to graffiti the strange object.

It took him about 2 hours to finish his artwork - a Kitsune. He finished and took a step back to admire his work. He smiled under his dust mask, "Perfect."

He was about to put away his spray cans, when suddenly, he began to glow. He looked down and saw that all over him little blue lightning bolts were beginning to overtake him.
"Wh-" he disappeared, dropping his spray can on the ground.

Not even a minute later the burger disappeared with him.

<><><><><><><><><>

I'm sorry for the short chapter! Chapter 2 will most definitely be longer.

Hope you guys are excited for this story! Future author here - This story has a second book as well so make sure to read that when you're done with this and let me know what you think!

I would also like to mention something straight off the bat:
The name Super Star Danger Team was not made up by me, not was the decision for having John Wick, Raptor, and Carbide be the leaders and heroes for the island. These ideas were solely inspired by Little Lizard on YouTube. They own the ideas, I simply used them to make my story work better. This story would not be possible if it weren't for Little Lizard.

EDIT FROM CHAPTER 37 AUTHOR: I PROMISE ALMOST ALL CHAPTERS WILL BE AT THE LEAST 800-1k WORDS LONG 💓